Bring back Dhoni please

19 minutes ago, Khota said:

Check CT stats. He does not stand out. All smoke and mirrors.

CT stats do not tell you anything how a game changes.  If you've followed Indian cricket closely , how many times can you recall an unexpected Stumping from nowhere created by MS Dhoni ?

5 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

CT stats do not tell you anything how a game changes.  If you've followed Indian cricket closely , how many times can you recall an unexpected Stumping from nowhere created by MS Dhoni ?

He has not done that in IPL or CT. I guess I will keep on waiting for him to come through. Smoke and Mirrors.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

He has not done that in IPL or CT. I guess I will keep on waiting for him to come through. Smoke and Mirrors.

This thread isn't specific to IPL or CT .  And he has done numerous times bud , you might have missed it but let's see if anyone else denies it.  Give credit where it's due.  His glovework is immensely good 

1 minute ago, bleaf27 said:

This thread isn't specific to IPL or CT .  And he has done numerous times bud , you might have missed it but let's see if anyone else denies it.  Give credit where it's due.  His glovework is immensely good 

If you cant display your talent in IPL or Ct and you dont play test then I dont care about Jharkhand.

If you cant display your talent in IPL or Ct and you dont play test then I dont care about Jharkhand.

How long have you been following cricket for ?   Dhoni quite tests not too long ago...

He has been playing for over a decade .....His glovework has been immensely great since 2007.  

His batting has won numerous games for us.  

1 hour ago, bleaf27 said:

How long have you been following cricket for ?   Dhoni quite tests not too long ago...

He has been playing for over a decade .....His glovework has been immensely great since 2007.  

His batting has won numerous games for us.  

Past performance is no gaurantee of future success. Dhoni is done.

11 minutes ago, Khota said:

Past performance is no gaurantee of future success. Dhoni is done.

He is still performing with the gloves.

And if past performances aren't a guarantee , then what is  ?  Is even current performance a guarantee for future performance ? If you go by this essence then half of the team will sit out from series to series. 

6 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

He is still performing with the gloves.

And if past performances aren't a guarantee , then what is  ?  Is even current performance a guarantee for future performance ? If you go by this essence then half of the team will sit out from series to series. 

Exactly. Only players peaking should play. There should be competition for every slot. If I was the coach even Kolhi would be watching his back.

Exactly. Only players peaking should play. There should be competition for every slot. If I was the coach even Kolhi would be watching his back.

You cannot change team like that.  Competition is fine but you cannot create such level of insecurity.   Rotating the players is fine but you cannot kick players out because of 1 series.  

3 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

You cannot change team like that.  Competition is fine but you cannot create such level of insecurity.   Rotating the players is fine but you cannot kick players out because of 1 series.  

They are professionals. They should not feel insecure. If they want security there is always a goverment job. I have seen the best players becnched to clear their heads.

11 minutes ago, Khota said:

They are professionals. They should not feel insecure. If they want security there is always a goverment job. I have seen the best players becnched to clear their heads.

Ofcourse they should be benched when not performing but this topic being Dhoni, I don't see him as the concern. Yuvi, Sharma, jadeja, Ashwin, jadhav people like those need to be looked at.