Fantastic team Modi

randomGuy

3 hours ago, jusarrived said:

its a fact that BJP does not have a lot of competent ministers , I dont see that changing anytime soon . So this may continue for a while .

There are. Politicians supporting Advani/MM Joshi camp has been sidelined.

I guess Vasundhara Raje needs promotion to Finance Minister once Jet-Li is done. 

She has tackled most major reform issues at a state level, including labor reform. 

Look how many ministries she has under her as CM

Personnel, Rajasthan State Bureau of Investigation (ACB), Finance, Taxation, Excise, Plalllning, Planning (Manpower & Gajetiers), Statistics, Cabinet Secretariat, Policy Formulation Cell - CM Secretariat, Information & Public Relation, Information Technology and Communications, Energy, Public Grievances, Administrative Reforms and Coordination, Law & Legal Affairs and Legal Consultancy Office

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Result of an honest, hardworking and patriotic government -

http://m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/consumer-inflation-in-june-at-record-low-of-1-54-per-cent/articleshow/59562074.cms

"Consumer inflation in June at record low of 1.54%"

Wonderful numbers. Very good for the poor who are burdened most by inflation.

Is it really wonderful?

Food and beverage price index, which accounts for nearly half the consumer price index basket, shrunk 1.17 per cent in June. Vegetables prices fell 16.53 per cent during the reporting month from last year, while price of pulses fell nearly 22 per cent.

No wonder farmers are on streets.This low inflation is paid by blood and sweat of farmers.

BTW tomatoes are now at 80 rupees kg from 20 in 10 days , this is not a sign of stable prices

7 hours ago, asterix said:

My point is Modi had an excuse for a limited team at the initial stages. It's 3+ years now and by the looks of it, he'll pretty much continue with the status quo.

Jaitley could be super competent but the ministries he's looking after are huge and he has health issues. God forbid if something happens to him, what's the backup Modi has?

The defence portfolio needs a dedicated minister, healthy minister.

I can understand Modi must be very busy but WTF is doing with his cabinet?

I've never seen a more incompetent HM than this Rajnath...

i think fadnavis and chouhan will be brought to centre after 2019. i am a big fan of vasundhara raje as well. rajasthan is an important state, she should be elevated soon. from the south, i don't know who would come, maybe some allies

No quarrel with the argument that BJP does have a BIG talent problem. But it's short term problem, and if BJP improbably manages to come back to power, you would see this problem of 'talent' disappear overnight. Congress didn't get its many 'talents' on account of its ideology, it was power that did it.

Could be artificial dearth of talent as Modi-Shah find it difficult to trust anybody...

I don't care about other ministries but the defence and home ministry needs competent ministers.