50 not out for Che Pujara,how you rate him till now?

SK_IH

Pujara's Career so far?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Pujara's Career so far?

• Great
    • Good/Average
    • Disppointing
    • Hitman better no.3 than Pujara

24 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Everyone takes pressure I'm sorry I misused the words. I meant even under that stress he won't throw his wicket away and Pujara is similar. Still a long way to go to be compared with Dravid overseas.

People forget that until the 2003 tour to Oz, Dravid's numbers in Australia were quite poor.  Odds are, ChePu will improve his away numbers in due course as well.

21 hours ago, putrevus said:

The problem with Pujara which was on display even today is his SR at the start of his innings.He simply gets stuck and is unable to even rotate strike which not only eases pressure on himself but put pressure back on bowlers.

If he has to depend on spinners and tiring bowlers to cash in he will have hard time scoring runs overseas.He will get out as good ball is always around the corner when playing in England, SA and Australia.

He cashed in on Steyn's absence for his only hundred in SA.His problem in England last time was not form but his total inability to keep the tempo going.

absence of Morkel, not Steyn. He still had to face Steyn, Philander, Kallis. Morkel is still inferior to Steyn and Philander.

18 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

Its funny how much importance we give to batsmen/bowlers who do well "overseas"(read SA,Aus,Eng,NZ) but same doesnt apply to batsmen/bowlers from those countries and their performance in sub continent. Double standards.

you are right about certain cricketers like dk lillee