Dhoni back in Top 10 ODI batting rankings [Joint at Top 10]

velu

3 hours ago, velu said:

I never blamed you :dontknow:

But its true that you are having some terrible time here especially when dhoni is doing well :phehe:

Bs. You keep instigating and the village idiots think I'm the one who deletes posts. You have been warned so many times. Why don't you learn? 

And dhoni doing well? :rotfl:

Wake me up when he's not struggling against minnows 

4 hours ago, velu said:

I never blamed you :dontknow:

But its true that you are having some terrible time here especially when dhoni is doing well :phehe:

Very hard time that he is losing his temper :giggle:life must be tough getting owned by everyone these days that he ends up deleting posts.. Don't hurt the poor soul he will take revenge by deleting your posts and Warn you LOL

Edited by Rasgulla
Bs. You keep instigating and the village idiots think I'm the one who deletes posts. You have been warned so many times. Why don't you learn? 

And dhoni doing well? :rotfl:
Wake me up when he's not struggling against minnows 

ok .. won't say that again :fear:

village idiots are the ones who use blackberry phones in this decade :phehe:
2 minutes ago, velu said:

averaging infinity in this series ..
carrier best average in any calendar year ..

broke couple of world records recently

Last I checked he is not out for last three days. He did not score any run either but his average was zero also. At least Dhoni fan will be happy that he was not out. 

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Last I checked he is not out for last three days. He did not score any run either but his average was zero also. At least Dhoni fan will be happy that he was not out. 

I doubt India played cricket yesterday or day before :giggle:are you watching cpl by any chance and dreaming about dhoni

Edited by Rasgulla
2 hours ago, Vilander said:

OK we agree in one thing at least.  But the point stays he is the coach.

We will end up agreeing on many things. Like I said it is not between you and me. But it is a shame that he is the coach. What a cruel joke.

Edited by Khota
2 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

What format are we talking about :phew:

I say afridi because  according to your logic it's all about strike rate

ODI

Can you show me onw place I have said it is about SR? Afridi is a joke. He would have never played for Inida.