Dhoni's standing in the pantheon of ODI legends/greats?

SK_IH

Dhoni's standing in the pantheon of ODI legends/greats?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Dhoni's standing in the pantheon of ODI legends/greats?

• All time Great Top 5
    • All time Great Top 10
    • Indian Great,thats it
    • Good batsman,who selfishly played for his stats
    • Average batsman,nothing special

1 hour ago, Khota said:

How? Anyway it is not about me winning or losing. It has never been about that. It is about making Indian cricket team perform at maximum efficiency.If you think it is about you or me winning and losing you got it wrong buddy.

How is your Bitching here gonna help Ind team to be more efficient can you please eloborate with some kothe facts to back it up :phehe:

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

How is your Bitching here gonna help Ind team to be more efficient can you please eloborate with some kothe facts to back it up :phehe:

I am not bitch*ng. I am expressing my thoughts. I think differently and come to my own conclusions without looking for affirmation on a forum.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

By getting the most qualified players in. Not a difficult cocept.

How does that work? You ll post here and some BCCI selector will take note of your Retarded posts? :bebored:

How many people have you managed to get in the team that way? Let me guess ummmm big fat 0

Edited by Rasgulla
11 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

How does that work? You ll post here and some BCCI selector will take note of your Retarded posts? :bebored:

How many people have you managed to get in the team that way? Let me guess ummmm big fat 0

Zero so far. I assume that is same as you or you had better luck. Can you not use the word retarded.

Forums are not for changing minds. You can just put your point of view. 

How many times on a forum have you seen someone come out and say that after reading your post I have changed my mind. Never.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Zero so far. I assume that is same as you or you had better luck. Can you not use the word retarded.

Forums are not for changing minds. You can just put your point of view. 

How many times on a forum have you seen someone come out and say that after reading your post I have changed my mind. Never.

Samething can't be said about me. I never said something like this ". It is about making Indian cricket team perform at maximum efficient" where people asked you simple question how does your Bitching help Ind team in anyway. For that you answer was I can't answer straight I ll beat around the bush asusual. 

Many times actually eventually you will agree that your posts are Retarded y:agree:urself. I have that superpower. Enough about me now tell me how many people agrees to your khote facts

1. All rounders are like unicorns they don't exist. 

2. IPl stats are more Important than Intl stats and god know whatelse you have said way too many to even remember... 

Edited by Rasgulla
3 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Samething can't be said about me. I never said something like this ". It is about making Indian cricket team perform at maximum efficient" where people asked you simple question how does your Bitching help Ind team in anyway. For that you answer was I can't answer straight I ll beat around the bush asusual. 

Many times actually eventually you will agree that your posts are Retarded y:agree:urself. I have that superpower. Enough about me now tell me how many people agrees to your khote facts

1. All rounders are like unicorns they don't exist. 

2. IPl stats are more Important than Intl stats and god know whatelse you have said way too many to even remember... 

1. How many all rounders did India have so far, how about England, Pakistan? 

2. IPL stats revealed the following:

(a) Yuvraj - Fail

(b) Dhoni - Fail

(c) Ashwin - Not healthy

(d) Jaddu - Not fit to play

If these four were not selected result would have been different.

8 hours ago, Khota said:

1. How many all rounders did India have so far, how about England, Pakistan? 

2. IPL stats revealed the following:

(a) Yuvraj - Fail

(b) Dhoni - Fail

(c) Ashwin - Not healthy

(d) Jaddu - Not fit to play

If these four were not selected result would have been different.

Kohli has bad IPL stats as well he shouldnt be playing for India :phehe:

Edited by Rasgulla
1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

Kohli has bad IPL stats as well he shouldnt be playing for India :phehe:

So you did not answer my question. That is OK.

You do ask a very fair question which deserves an answer. I looked at that hard and this is my explanation which I have done before. During IPL Kohli was going thru what is called a batters slump. Happenes all the time. That carried over to the series with Australia also.where he was OK. He came out of it and has been doing real well.

Dhoni on the other hand has really regressed. He has no business in the team with the current form. None whatsoever.

19 minutes ago, Khota said:

So you did not answer my question. That is OK.

You do ask a very fair question which deserves an answer. I looked at that hard and this is my explanation which I have done before. During IPL Kohli was going thru what is called a batters slump. Happenes all the time. That carried over to the series with Australia also.where he was OK. He came out of it and has been doing real well.

Dhoni on the other hand has really regressed. He has no business in the team with the current form. None whatsoever.

So only kohli goes through batters slump.. Rest doesn't ? 

Current form? Umm you mean 80 average and 3rd highest run scorer of 2017 :phehe:then rest of them shouldn't be in the team.. Time to bring back patel LOL