Ganguly a Pariah in Perth ? - Video Added

goose

I noticed it at the time and now NDTV have pointed it out too. Kumble literally had to beckon Ganguly over to make himself part of the celebrations post the dismissal of Australian batsmen - i think Gilchrist's wicket was the most clear example. Anyone have the clip? What's going on here? Did he know about his axing? Is this cause or effect? He was a pariah in a recent event featuring Bollywood stars too i recall.

Guest dada_rocks

Two selctors meet dada.. dada asks them sud he consider hsi oen day career over and response was no it's nto over yet.. since his return his average is 44+

I think, its ok to drop some of the slow movers like dada/Laxman/RD for the ODIs in Aus. The grounds are very big and a lot of runs have to be actually run and boundaries are not easy to come by. Its worth giving youngsters a shot. If the young turks fack up, the golden oldies can always come back - in any case, India always plays a million meaningless ODIs every year - so there will be plenty of chances for everyone. By no means is this the end of the road to anyone!