Site Feedback

Gambit

i didn't find any Notifications Please Add Notifications When Someone Quotes Your Reply. Thanks !!
I'm not too sure, but don't think that is possible. You can subscribe to threads, where you receive notifications when someone replies in the thread, but not special notifications for quoted posts

I'm not too sure, but don't think that is possible. You can subscribe to threads, where you receive notifications when someone replies in the thread, but not special notifications for quoted posts
ohh..i will check with that thanks for reply !!

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=300514 - Sticky this thread :hitler:
"Cricket Stock Exchange - Champions Trophy Special with special new markets inside - Read the rules carefully ! Markets for Aus v/s NZ game up" "ICF Champions Trophy 2013 : Superselector Fantasy League" "Champions Trophy 2013 : Match prediction game : 2 bilz up for grabs in Semis "
Remove those topic from sticky section

you can?how?

What is the use of Buddy list?
Click my user profile and add me as your buddy, now click Quick Links - > Open Buddy list. Shows you a list of users whom you added as buddies if they are offline or online and you can allow to receive PM's only from buddies/Mods/Admins.

Click my user profile and add me as your buddy' date=' now click Quick Links - > Open Buddy list. Shows you a list of users whom you added as buddies if they are offline or online and you can allow to receive PM's only from buddies/Mods/Admins.[/quote'] So its basically only if you want to receive PMs from some selected people?