World Most Overrated XI

Lala2790

How many morons are going to get sucked in by these 2 kangaroo shitStains before they get banned again?  

What kind of fat arsed, no life losers invest so much time and energy into impersonating Pakistani and Indian cricket fans on a forum.  And that too, this badly.    

On topic of overrated players and shitStains, Renshaw is one of the most over-hyped players around.   He was worked over by Indian pace bowlers on dead Indian wickets.  All it took was a couple of short balls, followed up with the sucker ball to send him back where he belongs.   The tatti  throne.  

1 hour ago, gharampaani said:

I dunno about an XI but lets add in Bumrah. The guy was touted as the next waqar before the CT and was pretty invisible across those matches lol 

bumrah  avg-22.8  and waqar -23.6....lol in batting friendly era he has better avg both than wasim and waqar(bottle cap sponsors) .....hahahahahahaha

18 minutes ago, gharampaani said:

I dnt think you understand what overrated means. One has to be considerably hyped and then not perform to that level, i.e. Ashwin away from Asia or Bumrah when not playing Zimbabwe or Kohli (who I think is great) being labelled the best ODI batsman ever or Warner as Australias best opener etc. Those guys are overrated/over hyped. Not all of them are bad (I'd pick Ashwin as the best spinner in Asia, ahead of Herath even but he is still overrated) but some are (Bumrah). 

Renshaw has never received any of the hype those guys have. 

That just means you are ignorant about how aussie fans hype up Renshaw.    Just like you are obviously ignorant about a bunch of other things.

Other examples of overrated - Mohammed Amir and his high 30s average in test cricket.   He's a glorified medium pacer who bowls a good spell here and there.  

Edited by sandeep
On 10/31/2017 at 12:39 PM, sandeep said:

That just means you are ignorant about how aussie fans hype up Renshaw.    Just like you are obviously ignorant about a bunch of other things.

Other examples of overrated - Mohammed Amir and his high 30s average in test cricket.   He's a glorified medium pacer who bowls a good spell here and there.  

Oscillates between fast medium and slow medium.