Shashank Manohar At It Again:Asks CoA To Let India Play Series vs Pakistan

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

It does make sense. Playing both ICC events and Bilaterial series is part of the game. Why avoid one while support the other when both of these go hand to hand? 

You can still play in ICC events and not play Pakistan. All you have to do is speak to the ICC about it by giving a valid reason. It has been done before and it should not stop you from doing it now. Just end all cricket with Pakistan if you feel you are responsible for giving money to a terriost nation.

dude if pakistanis keep asking for it eventually India will not do it you know, its the relationship we have , not do what the other wants right, which is good. So what pakistan needs, India will surely not do, unless it also needs it.

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

It does make sense. Playing both ICC events and Bilaterial series is part of the game. Why avoid one while support the other when both of these go hand to hand? 

You can still play in ICC events and not play Pakistan. All you have to do is speak to the ICC about it by giving a valid reason. It has been done before and it should not stop you from doing it now. Just end all cricket with Pakistan if you feel you are responsible for giving money to a terriost nation.

After the release of Hafeez I am personally in favor of ending all cricketing. As a matter of fact I would prefer a skeleton staff in embassies after they did not give permission for trucks to go to Afghanistan.

Like I said bilateral India controls but there is no control over ICC events. BCCI is trying its best to stop the league games Test Championship also. Personally I want a decade of cool off period and see where things stand. Playing with pakistan did not bring any peace.

8 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

No in Bilaterials India does not have to try to stop matches against Pakistan. In ICC events it does. So the question is if it truly wants to end all relations with the terriost nation why does it not try to stop ICC events? Simple. 

Because Indian authorities are not stupid enough to cut off their own nose to spite their face.  Boycotting Pakistan games in ICC events would cost the team points.  Refusing bilateral series does not.   That's why BCCI is trying to make sure that the test league also is set up in a way that doesn't mandate India to play the Pakjabis.  

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

So you would give up your bravedo of not playing a terriost nation over some simple points? Shows how strong your stance is against terriosim. Its not being stupid its actually sticking to your principle. Right now BCCI looks like a brat who can’t decide what it wants to do.

No pak is a terrorist nation. That is a well established fact. What India will do as a responsible state is what ever it wants to do with pak basically. India wont play bi-laterals but will play icc events still, cause it can. 

8 hours ago, mishra said:

See, Betting is legal or illegal is totally down to a countrys law. Only time its illegal is if owners/coaches/players are betting in matches involving their team. So, For me, Court verdict either way doesnt matter.

India Cement should have no relations with Srini, If it owns  CSK. Things like below could have happened. And that arm twisting/rigging, I call nectar

you are talking about Srini's conflict of interest which again is a possible corruption motive in a sub judice matter but the presence of conflict of interest is considered independent to occurrence of impropriety ( meaning srini's conflict of interest in itself is not inappropriate unless there is an occurrence of inappropriate decision that can be corroborated). It is legally ok for a conlfict of interest to be voluntarily discovered and defused and usually conflicts of interest should have quantifiable financial implications like for example say CSK's net worth going up with every ipl win or something . And the fact that Srini's son in law was involved in CSK 'op's as 'team principal' what ever that was ment to be definitely in itself is not a impropriety, althought meyappans betting was illegal his involvement in CSK was not. 

30 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

So you would give up your bravedo of not playing a terriost nation over some simple points? Shows how strong your stance is against terriosim. Its not being stupid its actually sticking to your principle. Right now BCCI looks like a brat who can’t decide what it wants to do.

Least bothered about "how it looks", especially to those wearing green-tinted glasses.  The current policy "looks" absolutely fine to me.  I want BCCI and the Indian government to use all means and leverage at its disposal to apply pressure on Pakistan to change its conduct.  And I don't want any unnecessary negative consequences for India.  The optics of it, or questions of inconsistency are meaningless. 

Judging from the constant whining and squealing from the PCB, Pakistani cricketers former and current alike, and the fans, the cricket policy is working just fine.   I would respectfully ask all the Pakistanis - whether its the board, the players or the fans - to take their complaints to their own government.  They are the ones who can take the steps that need to be taken, to address the issue.   

If Pakistan were to extradite or even convict the likes of Zaki Lakhvi, Masood Azhar, Dawood Ibrahim, Hafiz Saeed, I would guarantee that you would see a "home" series for Pakistan with India.  Within months.  Problem is that your pakjabi military mafia doesn't want to do that.  In fact, the latest "not guilty" verdict on Hafeez, shows how deep the rot is, in Pakistan.   

Feel free to keep whining about "principles", "not mixing politics with sport", etc etc though - its sweet music to my ears.   Even though all this talk about principles sounds quite hypocritical from Pakistanis who are guilty of abetting terrorism and murder of innocents.   

Edited by sandeep
36 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Your method of changing Pakistan’s method through a cricket game is very poor. It will not work at all. Since in the end of the day cricket is just a game not a political standpoint. People in Pakistan have other things to worry about than worry about India playing us or not. If you think this will work well good luck.

Our internal issues are our own problem. They have nothing to do with what India wants. The people you have a problem with are the same people who are destroying our own country. So why the heck are you worried?

Pakistani people are not responsible for whats happening to India its responsible for what ever happens to Pakistan. You guys don’t have a strong stance anyways. Its a joke of a stance and it only exposes your insecurity. You will play us anyways because you simply can’t ignore Pakistan. This is what this stance shows. The very fact you are weak to stick to it is laughable at best. 

The music to your ears is a sad one. So keep enjoying it while it lasts. Cause this power you have will one day run out.

Dude on the one side there is pak folks constantly begging to play. On the other side India gives no fckx, i see India in a strong position and pak in a weak one. India plays pak if need be in a icc event to compete in that event not because it cant avood it. Lol if India meets pak in a knockout match it will sure love kocking the f out of pak so that they dont have to meet again for sure..

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Your method of changing Pakistan’s method through a cricket game is very poor

Would you rather that the Indian govt declare war?  Of course an indirect sanction like this has limited effectiveness.  But its not ineffective.   Rest of your rant is all just your wishful thinking posted as assertions.   

17 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Go ahead do War if it makes you happy. Leave cricket out of it. And no its not wishful thinking its reality. We survived without you and we will continue to survive without you. 

But that's the point brother.  Who wants war? I certainly don't.  I wait for the day to dawn where India-Pakistan border becomes like the US-Canada border, and all we have to bitch about would be the inefficiencies of desi customs and immigration workers.  But given the actions of the Pakistani military and government, you have to understand that the Indian public and government can't just pretending that everything is normal, and let "cricket" go on. 

Its not normal to have murderers come into our cities and shoot up hospitals, restaurants, railway stations.  And its certainly not normal for national governments to refuse to punish the proven perpetrators of such horrific crimes.   Entire world knows that Zaki Lakhvi was in the "control room" directing those murderers in 2008.  But Pakistani government is hiding behind the fig leaf that voice analysis, which is good enough for the justice systems all over the world, is not recognized by Pakistani judges.   Are you kidding me?  Everyone knows that Hafiz Saeed's organization and their Muridke complex trains "non-state actors" in tactics.  I wonder why do "charity workers" need SWAT, military and IED training in Pakistan?  And you want people to accept that he's some kind of Muslim Santa Claus?  

Edited by sandeep
4 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

No in Bilaterials India does not have to try to stop matches against Pakistan. In ICC events it does. So the question is if it truly wants to end all relations with the terriost nation why does it not try to stop ICC events? Simple. 

In bilaterals they have 100% control over it. In ICC events the control is less than 10%.

38 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

You going about it the wrong way if you think you will make things normal by avoiding cricket with Pakistan. Cricket is not gonna effect what the army or the goverment is doing for that matter. What you want to be done will have to happen a different way. Because our cricket will survive even if you avoid us.

If the Indian public is so offended by playing cricket with Pakistan than they can go off telling there cricket board to stop playing Pakistan all together. 

And you are thinking along the wrong lines if you expect Indians to just close their eyes and pretend everything is fine, while the Pakistan military and government continues its policies of hostility.   I would absolutely love to see India Pakistan cricket as a fan, but I recognize and support the value of utilizing all leverage that is available, short of war to incentivize better behavior from the PakMil establishment.  

You miss my point. If playing Pakistan really offends your people than get your board to stop playing us completly. I am not saying to play us.
Thats for us to decide.You cannot dictate us.Its our choice. There will be no easy money for Pakistani to earn from hosting India nor will they get easy points in ICC matches via a forfeit.
6 hours ago, Lannister said:

He's just doing his job, no need to attack him. If BCCI has the guts, just say no and be done with it rather than dragging along things. Srinivasan was a fraud and I am really glad he was kicked out.

True pathetic that people want a fraud like Srini back. These fraudsters messed up careers of so many honest innocent people perhaps around different fields from Politics to cricket, and they want to bring this ghatiya insaan back just so that he can shut another numbskull up. Screw both.

Yeah showing double standards is your job while mine is to point it out. You got no solid stance to stand on. You are giving easy money in ICC events. Points don’t matter when the money is availble for all to see. So keep it up.

Money from ICC events go to Icc and only a small part goes to Pakistan that too over 8yrs.Pakistan will receive ICC money whether India play them or not so oy thing a forfeiture will do is to give Pakistan easy points.

PCB will not see a dime of money it would have got from hosting India series.No matter what it does.
15 hours ago, sandeep said:

Least bothered about "how it looks", especially to those wearing green-tinted glasses.  The current policy "looks" absolutely fine to me.  I want BCCI and the Indian government to use all means and leverage at its disposal to apply pressure on Pakistan to change its conduct.  And I don't want any unnecessary negative consequences for India.  The optics of it, or questions of inconsistency are meaningless. 

Judging from the constant whining and squealing from the PCB, Pakistani cricketers former and current apolicy is working just fine. like, and the fans, the cricket  I would respectfully ask all the Pakistanis - whether its the board, the players or the fans - to take their complaints to their own government.  They are the ones who can take the steps that need to be taken, to address the issue.   

If Pakistan were to extradite or even convict the likes of Zaki Lakhvi, Masood Azhar, Dawood Ibrahim, Hafiz Saeed, I would guarantee that you would see a "home" series for Pakistan with India.  Within months.  Problem is that your pakjabi military mafia doesn't want to do that.  In fact, the latest "not guilty" verdict on Hafeez, shows how deep the rot is, in Pakistan.   

Feel free to keep whining about "principles", "not mixing politics with sport", etc etc though - its sweet music to my ears.   Even though all this talk about principles sounds quite hypocritical from Pakistanis who are guilty of abetting terrorism and murder of innocents.   

This^^^^^^^^. Much respect for you sir for this post. Much respect.

Edited by Khota
4 hours ago, Cricketics said:

True pathetic that people want a fraud like Srini back. These fraudsters messed up careers of so many honest innocent people perhaps around different fields from Politics to cricket, and they want to bring this ghatiya insaan back just so that he can shut another numbskull up. Screw both.

Some of them are rooting for him just because he's from their state. That's even more pathetic even after knowing what kind of individual he is.