Shashank Manohar At It Again:Asks CoA To Let India Play Series vs Pakistan

Sirni was an effective administrator and I would value his input but one should not overlook the conflict of interest and corruption he was associated with. Getting him back means it is OK to be corrupt. Do you really want to send that signal?

8 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

You miss my point. If playing Pakistan really offends your people than get your board to stop playing us completly. I am not saying to play us.

Its not that it "offends" us - its about cutting off the flow of $100 million dollars profit to the PCB from the Indian market - the size of this bonanza puts pressure on the PCB, and hopefully the PCB can go talk to its stakeholders in the establishment and tell them that they need to "change their policy".   Historically, you can see that the US has always gotten Pakistan to do their bidding by carrots and sticks - even Hafiz saeed's home was designated as a "jail" on paper, because the US was about to deny the coalition support funds.   Its about putting pressure on the PakMil Establishment.  

Why would playing cricket "offend"?  Its just a sport.  There is no emotion here, its simple hard logic.

This is the biggest misconception that a lot of Pakistanis seem to share about the cricket 'boycott'.  Its not even just those who are strongly anti-Pakistan, who support it.  Its not just the "haters".  Even Indians who are hardcore liberal, and are strongly in favor of good relations with Pakistan, that support it.  Solely because of Pakistan govt's actions over the last 30 years.  

Personally, I wish we have more series against Pakistan right now, because I believe it to my bones that if current Indian team plays 10 games against Pakistan, there is no way they aren't winning at least 7 out of them - regardless of format, or location.  And as a sporting rival, I hate missing out on the opportunities to pound your ordinary team.  

Edited by sandeep
13 hours ago, Cricketics said:

True pathetic that people want a fraud like Srini back. These fraudsters messed up careers of so many honest innocent people perhaps around different fields from Politics to cricket, and they want to bring this ghatiya insaan back just so that he can shut another numbskull up. Screw both.

India cements is one of the biggest sponsors of grass roots cricket in TN. What are you on about here ? where did Srini fraud cricket boss ? dont bring in conflict of interest meyappan etc, provide examples of impropriety and criminal decpetion since you mentioned fraud. 

16 minutes ago, Vilander said:

lots of witch hunting going on here. If you mention corruption fraud etc be prepared to provide evidence on the same.  Lol here we are discussing scum who short change their own country like Manohar and folks here are saying Srini is a fraud. lol pathetic man. 

get over your regionalism. 

- In a massive 3000 crore corruption case, Srinivasan’s company India cements invested heavy in Jagmohan Reddy’s company, 

- India cements was liable for Meiyappan's actions and kept protecting. Protecting a guy like Meiyappan was not on. He is his son in law, so we can clearly see the confluct of interest.

- Also Srinivasan's company  invested Rs.140 crore into Jaganmohan's businesses in return for the benefits it received from the then government.

Also there was a clause that no member of BCCI could have a stakr on any commercials or any thing matches conductd by the board, however later it was ammended for Srinivasan especially and he became the owner in in 2008 of CSK.

point is, Manohar might be corrupt but these guys like Srini are equaly corrupt.

Two wrongs don’t make one right. There is no less evil, they are all scumbags. Move on from these morons and not try to take the nation of India to Zimbabwe’s Robert Mugabe way where we keep appointinting same old corrupt leaders.

I

54 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

In a massive 3000 crore corruption case, Srinivasan’s company India cements invested heavy in Jagmohan Reddy’s company, 

come on man...do you think you can write that here to me hehe... 3000 crore are you sure ?

IC was listed amoung a list of 80 odd firms by CBI in YSR's son's case, i will search for the news item. The figure was more around 50 crores of investment that India cements did for kickbacks on plant locations, ok so his firm has corruption, . I am not saying he is not corrupt its part of the larger cement firms insider stock buys out etc. You are making it sound he was the sole accused on the case, any way are we sure none of the other franchaise owners or other individuals involved in BCCI do not have such cases against their firm  ? not that this obsolves Srini but why single him out and witch hunt in a thread about an arese hole who is selling his country short ? Anyways. 

Just now, Vilander said:

Srini but why single him out and witch hunt in a thread about an arese hole who is selling his country short ? Anyways. 

Not singling him out yaar. I mean Netas from many parts of India are corrupt not just hi. In OP or somewhere it was suggested that we should bring him so I had to mention that screw all of them, no one who is part of corruption should be called back, neither even Lalit Modi etc.

Whether there is northie or Maharathi or any Southie, anyone involved ahould be kept away.

Regarding Nationalism, Pretty much everyone in India is nationalistic. 

I am sure Azharuddin and Handie Cronje and all those who sold their respective countries in some games are also nationalistic even though though all were part of fixing etc. We need to set examples. I am still a fan of Hansie Cronje and till date he remains my favorite captain and I also like watching Azharuddin’s clips every now and then, but I have to accept that they were coreupt and we move on.

So simply saying, lets find better people instead of hoping that Srinivasan will be better to handle this guy. I don’t think so.