Does tendulkar also take the honors ?

Cricketics

Does Tendulkar also takez the honor of stylishly raising his bat whenever he reaches 100? i mean the way he putz his bat up in style, truly lookz so stylish and that moment his bat speakz tha he is actually thanking the crowd and all anyone else in ur mind.. any other player who comez close to tendulkarz style of raising his bat after reaching 100.. most paki batsmanz bend down instead of raising their bat.. thatz unique..

From the pics of his Chennai and Adelaide 100 that have been posted, one thing that is quite noticeable is the similarity in Sachin's physique. He looks remarkably same and yet the pics were taken nearly 10 years apart. Unlike many cricketers who go through various stages of gaining and losing weight, Sachin has managed to maintain his fitness at a constant level throughout. Gaad I love him, every bit of him ! :D

anyone else in ur mind.. any other player who comez close to tendulkarz style of raising his bat after reaching 100..
Michael Slater's century celebrations were really classy. The delirious smile followed by the kissing of the Australian crest on his helmet. I think he was the one who kick-started the trend of going nuts after scoring a hundred - before him, most batsmen just casually raised their bat and got on with the next ball.