The Mayank Agarwal Juggernaut

Are you serious man!! Like really are you serious!! Ball was moving around like crazy for first two hours in both Melbourne and Sydney. And Mayank had to face the quickest attack of the decade. Starc and Cummins constantly swinging and bouncing him above 145kmph, Hazelwood seaming and swining the ball. Just look at the struggle from his non strikers (Vihari and Rahul), even Pujara was batting at a strike rate of 10. But Mayank didn't get scared and stood like a rock. This batting of his is IMO of the most solid brave batting shown by any debutant I can ever remember... If this is not good for you, NOTHING will be good for you..
Aussie bowlers bowl far too short.Anderson,Broad southern will be real challenges

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Aussie bowlers bowl far too short.Anderson,Broad southern will be real challenges

Mayank has the tools to survive. He is good at leaving and capitalize on weak balls. He doesn't go for the expansive drive he just punches the ball. He goes with soft hands as well. 

Edited by gattaca
5 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Did well this series but his technique will be tested against eng and nz type of wkts

NZ no more a swinging paradise. 

In ANy case , let us list out 5 good indian players who play swing well ???

Thats a problem of all teams vs quality swing .  

3 hours ago, prudent_kreeda said:

NZ no more a swinging paradise. 

In ANy case , let us list out 5 good indian players who play swing well ???

Thats a problem of all teams vs quality swing .  

dravid, merchant, SRT (before decline in 2011), Gavaskar and Vengsarkar (for Eng) :P