Dhoni vs Bevan, Who is/was the greatest finisher

raki05

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Hahaha see i told u , ur cricket understanding is till an individual. No indiviual can loose u WC

There are bigger problem then Dhoni going in Wc strating from kohli's captaincy only.

have u seen the threads here.

M i reaallly taking it is a personal interest ?? i think i have the authority to my personal opinion and let me have it to 

When have i ever said that he is bigger then team, no one is no one was and that what am the so called moderator he is making it about one person 

About the topic i have given my opinion ill choose dhoni and even hussey over bevan 

Lol I'm sure you know who's still captaining the game. I'll let your great cricketing brains figure it out. 

3 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

You tried to have a normal conversation with that clown before.. Did you get anything good out of it ? You are wasting time writing essays after essays and that clown won't even read it. He ll post his ususal gibberish. Loser lived his life here attacking people with his mob. You are better off spending that time replying to someone else... 

Look who is talking about a good coming out.......... A BOT :laugh:

a hard comparison. the mode and tempo of batting were very different in these 2 epochs. i'd rather have bevan in a low-scoring encounter where early wkts had fallen. for mid-sized (or slightly high) targets with decent starts, I'd pick Dhoni. if it's a very large target, I don't think either would be suitable.