Shastri is doing a great job

15 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Inform him it’s becoming 1-6 under cheerleader :giggle:.Might give Undertakers Wrestlemania streak a run for his money only difference he won 24 and lost 2 we are doing it the opposite way.

Taker lost 2?? One I know he lost to leaner, who is the other idiot he lost to?? Or made to lost?

Just now, speedheat said:

So evn wwe is promoting new guys and here we are stuck with has beens.

He is rubbish shoved down our throats,Taker looked so bad he is a retirement home escapee his body gave up in that match.He was barely able to walk this year he defeated Cena in 2 minutes at Mania it was more of Cena giving him respect. WWE is the same they shove undeserving people if you want to watch some one watch Kenny Omega NJPW wrestler hottest wrestling commodity right now.He has classics after classics.In that Roman match Taker gave the signal of retiring by leaving his hat and coat in the ring but came back where there is no need to.

2 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

He is rubbish shoved down our throats,Taker looked so bad he is a retirement home escapee his body gave up in that match.He was barely able to walk this year he defeated Cena in 2 minutes at Mania it was more of Cena giving him respect. WWE is the same they shove undeserving people if you want to watch some one watch Kenny Omega NJPW wrestler hottest wrestling commodity right now.He has classics after classics.In that Roman match Taker gave the signal of retiring by leaving his hat and coat in the ring but came back where there is no need to.

Just No mic skills but was really good wrestler during his shield days had some good moves like 'spear.' But  now I have given up watching wrestling yaar, got bored,  shield vs  wyt family is the last match I saw...

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Just No mic skills but was really good wrestler during his shield days had some good moves like 'spear.' But  now I have given up watching wrestling yaar, got bored,  shield vs  wyt family is the last match I saw...

Roman was good but he was pushed like how Cena was shoved down our throats.I also watch it occasionally Seth Rollins and AJ Styles are the best right now.AJ is the guy carrying Smackdown on his back.They came here in India twice I saw the last years show saw the Shield and the rest of the stars at the IG Stadium was great experience.

3 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Roman was good but he was pushed like how Cena was shoved down our throats.I also watch it occasionally Seth Rollins and AJ Styles are the best right now.AJ is the guy carrying Smackdown on his back.They came here in India twice I saw the last years show saw the Shield and the rest of the stars at the IG Stadium was great experience.

This is the reality era in wwe, its difficult for any star to make it big like the rock or cena, people by large have understood the concept of heel,face,tweener wrestler and bias scripts. Rollins I found is boring tbh however aj style is the star and has potential to carry wwe on his back.

Just now, speedheat said:

This is the reality era in wwe, its difficult for any star to make it big like the rock or cena, people by large have understood the concept of heel,face,tweener wrestler and bias scripts. Rollins I found is boring tbh however aj style is the star and has potential to carry wwe on his back.

He has since his debut in 2016 they did a brand split Raw/Sd. AJ VS CENA was awesome AJ won the title from Dean at Backlash in 2016 he is the face of SD brand.Roman is just like our Indian team undeserving yet gets pushed.They have given him 4 Mania events yet crowd never responded to him.He is again facing Brock at Summerslam.

Suck it up ICF.  Pour hate, you guys love it. Slaughter him , abuse him

But

Ravi doing great job

Wins historic series in oz, world number 1 for 2 years and soon to have the test mace for 3 years in a row

Excellent managt of players.  They all happy, work hard, play hard.  Play for each other.  Gets on great and aides the skipper wjho likes him.  All good man managt which is something the mob dont appreciate.  Treats them like adults and trusts the players.  Mob wants headmaster but that dont work chumps

Brilliant introduction of so many new players who are backed and given chnaces.  While still backing tried and trusted performers  Its called transition, not 8 new players every week.  Bumrah, Agarwal, Yadav, Vihari, Pant, Pandya....

And of course his greatest managt feat.  Maybe greatest coaching achievement ever in history of sport.  Turning Ishant Sharma in to world class operator!

Lets all raise a glass for our victorious coach.  Mr Ravi Shastri

ps some credit goes to Kohli as well:phehe:

Shastri would have done a great job if he had played a line up like the below:

Agarwal (should have been included in the squad in the first place)

X (as Shaw got injured)

Pujara

Kohli

Gill (could have debuted in Aus instead of playing Rohit, Vihari and Rahane)

Pant

Pandya (was asked to play Ranji but could have been in the squad earlier)

Kuldeep (need to develop a spinner who can do well in most conditions. Only Ashwin's injury allowed him to play)

Ishant (OK but could have tried a new pace bowler as well)

Shami

Bumrah 

Ind cashed it on Pujara + Bumrah + Shami's performances, which were supported by Agarwal, Kohli, Pant and Ishant / Kuldeep

Edited by zen
44 minutes ago, putrevus said:

You did, he has done a great job. MMQB is very easy but except Lords test , I don't have any problems with his selections also.

Dropping Pujara and rahane ? Playing rohit in tests for nth time. Recycling same garbage ? Playing Dhawan even after multiple failures ? Not playing jadeja in Perth. 

Edited by gattaca