ICC U19 WORLD CUP IN NZ : Jan 13- Feb 3 , 2018

Shy9

2 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

England’s Bamber (opening bowler) and Scriven (First change) trundling at 115-120 kph.

Pennington looks impressive on the other hand, bowling with decent pace and swinging it away, with the odd one seaming back in.

I watched live games only Sangha (58) survived against triple Attack of England at Queenstown.3 wickets each to Jacks,Bamber and Impressive Pennington.

Eng. chasing 128 to win,47 for 1 with Banton on 41 not out

Poms wobble here, Young Leg spinner Pope now took 5 wickets as Eng at Lunch 72 for 5,This match reminds me 1987 World Cup,were Gatting throw the game for England 

with Banton gone eng.in serious trouble still needs 56 and pope still has 28 balls need to be bowl.

38 minutes ago, PBN said:

lunch break in the middle of an ongoing innings is a lame rule.  Just have the break done and dusted when the innings switch.  Spinners being effective on this pitch.  Take note India for the match vs Bangladesh

Because Australian innings ends in only certain number of overs, England need to come out for 15 overs before Lunch 

i hates those wickets as we gets 5th day wicket ( so far 4 game played here in 4 days) vs BD who has better Leg spinner 

2 hours ago, PBN said:

lunch break in the middle of an ongoing innings is a lame rule.  Just have the break done and dusted when the innings switch.  Spinners being effective on this pitch.  Take note India for the match vs Bangladesh

may not be on the same pitch and in three days, they will certainly work on the pitch

10 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Jason Jaskirat Singh SanghaWIll hear this name a lot more in the future.

lol. What is with punjoos and giving themselves English nicknames?! It's more hilarious when you see FOB middle aged Sardar real estate agents sporting names like 'Harry" and "Jack". 

Guy is real deal and looks miles ahead of both those indian pacers nagarkoti and mavi, with his height, pace and seam movement he is bound to be something special.

He does look good. With that height & pace he will be an asset at International level. I hope he is looked after.

SA 104/5