How long virat's captaincy will last ?

velu

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Top 3 are booked, where wud u bat him

I would open with him. I have full faith in rahane. I have Rahane above Vijay in tests also. Now dont take a cheap shot at me and tell me I favor players from West.

14 minutes ago, Khota said:

BCCI should sit down with him and discuss it that he cannot captain three formats.

Kohli - Tests

T20 - sharma

ODI  rahane

Three formats three captains and two coaches.

Kohli shouldnt captain in tests. He should just focus on his batting and remove all other distractions. Plus he gets carried away, he's too involved in the moment other than planning ahead. 

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

I would open with him. I have full faith in rahane. I have Rahane above Vijay in tests also. Now dont take a cheap shot at me and tell me I favor players from West.

Abbe main odi ki baat kr rha hu

U want rahane to be ODi captain, top 3 men dhawan, rohit, kohli hai.....where wud he bat

5 minutes ago, shortbread said:

Kohli shouldnt captain in tests. He should just focus on his batting and remove all other distractions. Plus he gets carried away, he's too involved in the moment other than planning ahead. 

I am fine with that too. I have a more radical approach than that. There should be rotating captains for every game and each format.

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Abbe main odi ki baat kr rha hu

U want rahane to be ODi captain, top 3 men dhawan, rohit, kohli hai.....where wud he bat

yaar Rahane aur Dhawan open karenge aur Kohli aur rohit jee  baad mein aayen ge. That is the best 1,2,3,4 combo in the world.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

yaar Rahane aur Dhawan open karenge aur Kohli aur rohit jee  baad mein aayen ge. That is the best 1,2,3,4 combo in the world.

But Rohit was a big failure at 4 and has done so well at opening so why do u wanna change.

U wanna play a player who will score 50 in 80 balls most times for a player who if bats 50 will score 150+ each times easily and on some days 200 to 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

But Rohit was a big failure at 4 and has done so well at opening so why do u wanna change.

U wanna play a player who will score 50 in 80 balls most times for a player who if bats 50 will score 150+ each times easily and on some days 200 to 

Rohit is a very versatile and amazing batsman. He is capable of playing anywhere. Once again you underestimate Rohit.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

One thinks other one is calm.  Kohli has a short fuse. We have seen it many times while captaining RCB.  Only good thing he has is he wants to win. That's it. He doesn't know how to rally his troupe to win matches. If anything he demoralizes them as much as possible and expects them to show up on match day.  I have a feeling cheerleader Ravi is a bad influence. It is good to have a coach who is not afraid of disagreeing with the captain.  

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Kohli should say eff off to Bunty. No more meetings with him. Bunty's job is to inflate Kohli's bank account without giving him cricketing advice. If he cant do it, Kohli should hire another guys. That will do it for him

During nineties, Sachin was god figure. But if you read his biography, He has mentioned that once he met Mark Mascarenhas and assigned him as agent, he was solely spending all his attention on cricket. He has unequivocally mentioned that he became family friend but there was no cricket or money discussion.

This is exactly what Kohli needs to do. Make sure in one single meeting what is expected from Bunty Sajdeh.  All this common agent from Dhawan, Ishant Rohit and various other talks is not helping him. Sooner or later, it will effect his career and image. I will say, its allready affecting his cricket

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

Wait what? 

itna bhi gehra sadma nahi tha series haar ka

Hockey does it. Cricket can do it too. Captaincy goes to their heads and they are drunk with power. Tey need to be cut to size.

Mere bhai men abhi tak CT nahi bhula.

Edited by Khota