KamalHasan wants a confederacy of South India (Updated Party Flag)

coffee_rules

8 minutes ago, Detonator said:

Evidence? How is TTV winning lol. How is DMK is still lingering around lol? Stalin openly states they don't want hindus in their party, but they want only 'Tamils'. 

This is ground reality. Just today a christian hospital killed 1600 people in organ trafficking, but there is a complete black out in TN media. If you are here in Jallikattu protests, you could have easily seen how it's hijacked. 

TTV - vote for cash - corrupt society

DMK lingering around - Its a political organization

Salin statement - what was the context and how does it support your statement that Tamil hindu's are supporting pakistan

21 minutes ago, Vilander said:

TTV - vote for cash - corrupt society

DMK lingering around - Its a political organization

Salin statement - what was the context and how does it support your statement that Tamil hindu's are supporting pakistan

I know that using fb memes and stats as evidence is foolish, but I severely underestimated the impact. 

That guy in red is Yasin Malik, a known terrorist. He is relentlessly defended by Muslims in TN and hindus brinlessly 'like' those in FB. There is a meme which got 100k, told by Seeman during this speech saying that all hindus are outsiders. 

yasin-maliok-with-seeeman.jpg

This is Thirumurugan Gandhi, who is very famous and known for anti-hindu rants, again targeting hindus. the guy behind him is a member of the same group that made cbe bomb blast. That guy in glasses is Samuel, son of martin lottery groups, a known fraud and money launderer. His pages easily get massive reach and on daily I get these hindu hating wats app messages from my relatives. My relatives are not anti-hindus but so naive that they don't get the big picture. 

maxresdefault.jpg

I would say TN muslims are in full Taqquiya mode and christians have exponentially increased their conversions due to the dravidian rule. Kamal is targeting that particular vote share. The problem is hindus support and defend these guys and others without knowing. These are indirect dravidians. 

Edited by Detonator

21 minutes ago, Detonator said:

I know that using fb memes and stats as evidence is foolish, but I severely underestimated the impact. 

That guy in red is Yasin Malik, a known terrorist. He is relentlessly defended by Muslims in TN and hindus brinlessly 'like' those in FB. There is a meme which got 100k, told by Seeman during this speech saying that all hindus are outsiders. 

yasin-maliok-with-seeeman.jpg

This is Thirumurugan Gandhi, who is very famous and known for anti-hindu rants, again targeting hindus. the guy behind him is a member of the same group that made cbe bomb blast. That guy in glasses is Samuel, son of martin lottery groups, a known fraud and money launderer. His pages easily get massive reach and on daily I get these hindu hating wats app messages from my relatives. My relatives are not anti-hindus but so naive that they don't get the big picture. 

maxresdefault.jpg

I would say TN muslims are in full Taqquiya mode and christians have exponentially increased their conversions due to the dravidian rule. Kamal is targeting that particular vote share. The problem is hindus support and defend these guys and others without knowing. These are indirect dravidians. 

Dude, whilst i am sure there are numptys amoung TN Muslims and some bleeding hearts,100 likes you say. Are you saying this represents anything significant in population of 'tamil hindus'  to deserve calling 'tamil hindus are supporting pakistan'

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Dude, whilst i am sure there are numptys amoung TN Muslims and some bleeding hearts,100 likes you say. Are you saying this represents anything significant in population of 'tamil hindus'  to deserve calling 'tamil hindus are supporting pakistan'

one of the popular tag line is that, 'Hindutva cannot come inside using pakistan, This is not India, this is Tamil nadu". The passive support is strong here. 

18 hours ago, Vilander said:

By North you mean bimaru? Or are you including Kashmir and Bengal Assam etc :) Punjab wants separate state btw

By North, I mean everything Non-south i.e. everything other than the 6 states mentioned by KH. 

How do you plan to initiate this multipronged secession? Are you going to decide in advance in consultations with Punjab etc? Where are these consultations happening? In open? In secret? What is GOI doing while there are factions actively conniving on dismemberment of India?  Or are you going to unilaterally declare a Dravidistan and hope that states like Punjab and Bengal will sense an opportunity and initiate their own rebellion? Isnt that a big gamble to base your entire strategy on? What if these other states don't see it your way for whatever reasons or aren't ready for the rebellion? You are fe cked then arent you?

Might of a million+ army against a insurrection lead by a film star....  

5 hours ago, surajmal said:

By North, I mean everything Non-south i.e. everything other than the 6 states mentioned by KH. 

How do you plan to initiate this multipronged secession? Are you going to decide in advance in consultations with Punjab etc? Where are these consultations happening? In open? In secret? What is GOI doing while there are factions actively conniving on dismemberment of India?  Or are you going to unilaterally declare a Dravidistan and hope that states like Punjab and Bengal will sense an opportunity and initiate their own rebellion? Isnt that a big gamble to base your entire strategy on? What if these other states don't see it your way for whatever reasons or aren't ready for the rebellion? You are fe cked then arent you?

Might of a million+ army against a insurrection lead by a film star....  

Who is initiating secession. What might are you referrng to ? Do you think it's civ  6 video game lol

Edited by Vilander

54 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

india will be islamic country in 50 years
its better to accept islam now rather than loosing life.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

In 50 years your country will be the New China, you guys will shift your base far away and London will be the new Islamabad. And South Asia will know peace again.

Edited by MechEng

2 hours ago, Detonator said:

Bro, yes but that's how currently people want to believe. Even educated people are making case for it. Another big joke is that most of  DMK members themselves are temple going people.

lol dude is this mainstream thats riddiculous, what are your sources thanthi dinamalar etc ? frankly i dont think its more than fringe elements.