The Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018(50 overs domestic season)

Cricketics

16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he is an international proven player, dnt call him a league player

SRT calls him 'CLUB CRICKETER'

He is close to Virushqa, well I do not wants to talk more about him till he gets selects for our team 11 at Colombo

9 minutes ago, Shy9 said:

SRT calls him 'CLUB CRICKETER'

He is close to Virushqa, well I do not wants to talk more about him till he gets selects for our team 11 at Colombo

You should read before shoot out.I bet he will be complete failure vs Madhushanka if he is fit to bowl or Vs Mustafizur he will be failure on slow Colombo wicket.

whether mayank look international material or not or he has issues in his technique or similar things doesn't matter. this sort of performance simply cannot be discarded. certainly he can be picked ahead of the likes of kedar yadav, dinesh karthik, ... don;t think batting position in lois matter much for modern day players.

Edited by renjith
10 minutes ago, renjith said:

whether mayank look international material or not or he has issues in his technique or similar things doesn't matter. this sort of performance simply cannot be discarded. certainly he can be picked ahead of the likes of kedar yadav, dinesh karthik, ... don;t think batting position in lois matter much for modern day players.

Mayank played for India in the past.not yet team announce for Deodhar trophy I think Pujaras 95 run out in the 45th over was the turning point in the game otherwise

Saurashtra win if Samanth, hold off by MANKAD (dropped on 3 went on to 48) and GOPAl advanced to 31 runs after dropped by Pujara on zero

Saurashra 101/3

135/8 was prime reason for their 41 run defeat but ChiraG Janis run out was shame

Finally dismissed for 212

11 minutes ago, Shy9 said:

Mayank played for India in the past.(not yet) 

I think Pujaras 95 run out in the 45th over was the turning point in the game otherwise

Saurashtra win if Samanth, hold off by MANKAD (dropped on 3 went on to 48) and GOPAl advanced to 31 runs after dropped by Pujara on zero

Saurashra 101/3

135/8 was prime reason for their 41 run defeat but ChiraG Janis run out was shame

Finally dismissed for 212

No MAYANK never played for India but he need 83 more for 3000 runs in Fc with 51 batting average he is just 27 of age also scored 2220 with 15 scores of 50 in 95 innings in t20s since last 7 years: impressive

Edited by Shy9

Vijay Hazare Trophy: List of past winners

Year Winner Runner-up
2002-03 Tamil Nadu Punjab
2003-04 Mumbai Bengal
2004-05 Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh NA
2005-06 Railways Uttar Pradesh
2006-07 Mumbai Rajasthan
2007-08 Saurashtra Bengal
2008-09 Tamil Nadu Bengal
2009-10 Tamil Nadu Bengal
2010-11 Jharkhand Gujarat
2011-12 Bengal Mumbai
2012-13 Delhi Assam
2013-14 Karnataka Railways
2014-15 Karnataka Punjab
2015-16 Gujarat Delhi
2016-17 Tamil Nadu Bengal

Note: Prior to 2002, there were multiple winners, from each zone.

source: Sportskeeda

Tamil Nadu has won the maximum since 2002 whereas Karnakataka has been dominant in the last few years.  Bengal love being the bridesmaid with 4 time being runnerups