‘Dhoni does 50% of spinners’ work’: Kuldeep

velu

10 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Again, question has been avoided. Greatest finisher now chasing at 71 SR, why? What has gone wrong? 

lol, lot of nitpicking. You should open another thread to list down how bad Dhoni is or just find 1 out of 100s of thread on ICF. It will be easier.

On your question, Yes SR has been lower- he should play faster sometimes. But then again isnt 2nd innings always dependent on the 1st innings score and what is required, how many wickets, etc? 

And saying that, it does not make him giving less than 100% which you are trying so hard to prove. He probably does 100% by just mentoring players, captain n stuff. 

2 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

^^

That thread. You're still upset? I thought we were friends.

And lol, I'm a hidden Sachinista now because I've fairly criticized Dhoni :rofl: . Calling everybody who fairly criticize Dhoni a Sachinista, is this what the Dhoni brigade has come down to?  

we are still freinds na :woot:

anywya are you trying to troll me with your so called anti-dhoni posts ? :hmmm: 

now i reacted to your post :phehe:

i have 100s of Dhoni threads and i cnat track all ..

i am not the first to call you a sachinsta ..

anyway you are getting  upset with harnless comments in favor of  Dhoni too 

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Welcome to my gang @jalebi_bhai :cantstop:

Dude, I bash all chamchas. Dhoni chamchas, SRT chamchas, Kohli chamchas, Bhajji chamchas etc.... @velu just doesn't have an answer to my question regarding Dhoni's second innings tuk-tuk these days. So he's just avoiding the question and calling me a Sachinista :giggle: . Don't even know where Sachin comes in all this :rofl:  

11 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

^^

That thread. You're still upset? I thought we were friends.

And lol, I'm a hidden Sachinista now because I've fairly criticized Dhoni :rofl: . Calling everybody who fairly criticize Dhoni a Sachinista, is this what the Dhoni brigade has come down to?  

Good morning, you woke up. Welcome to ICF. If you keep on labelling Indian fans who admire/post good things about Indian Cricket players on an Indian Cricket Forum, than you deserve to be labelled yourself as some chamcha with agenda.

1 minute ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Dude, I bash all chamchas. Dhoni chamchas, SRT chamchas, Kohli chamchas, Bhajji chamchas etc.... @velu just doesn't have an answer to my question regarding Dhoni's second innings tuk-tuk these days. So he's just avoiding the question and calling me a Sachinista :giggle: . Don't even know where Sachin comes in all this :rofl:  

if you think you bash all the chamchas , then so be it ..

but why you are getting triggered if someone call you  as sachinsta :phehe: 

Just now, velu said:

we are still freinds na :woot:

anywya are you trying to troll me with your so called anti-dhoni posts ? :hmmm: 

now i reacted to your post :phehe:

i have 100s of Dhoni threads and i cnat track all ..

i am not the first to call you a sachinsta ..

anyway you are getting  upset with harnless comments in favor of  Dhoni too 

I'm not upset. I love Dhoni :agree: I was just doing some maths using Kuldeep's 50% of spinners work formula.