Kohli becomes first Indian captain to win a series in South Africa

Cricketics

Lol. Pakistanis taking solace in their flukish 2-1 win in 2013. SA got bored of whooping their candy ass through out the year. SA beat Pak 9 times and lost only 5 matches that year. Sa defeated Pak 3-2 in SA in march 2013, then beat them in Champions trophy 2013 in England.

Infact in the very same month of November that Pak won their 2-1 series in SA, they lost to SA 4-1 in Uae.

So in nine months alone Pak lost 9 matches out of 14 even after including their 2-1 win.

First of all I must congrats team India and Kohli the way they played absolutely marvelous. :hatsoff: To be honest I feel sorry for SA what a side in the past who is not easy to be beaten anywhere in the world but ultimately become more depleted underdog side :((. Kohli knew that this was the opportunity ever they got to beat SA in SA, since fragile SA team they have. So he mastered his troops for a victory and history renamed finally.

9 hours ago, Lala said:

First of all I must congrats team India and Kohli the way they played absolutely marvelous. :hatsoff: To be honest I feel sorry for SA what a side in the past who is not easy to be beaten anywhere in the world but ultimately become more depleted underdog side :((. Kohli knew that this was the opportunity ever they got to beat SA in SA, since fragile SA team they have. So he mastered his troops for a victory and history renamed finally.

That is not true, Indian team has made SA look bad, they will be invincible against all other sides in SA.They were on 17 game winning streak at home.

Mille was hammering everyone else so was dekock.