Which soap do you use ?

velu

I used tens of different soaps (best ones available one amazon), till finally I settled for this Palestinian Nablus Olive Oil soap

There is really something special about it. Therefore, even the  Queen Elizabeth I of England used it and praised it. 

• It has only 3 Ingredents: Olive Oil, Water, & Mineral Salts

The feeling of cleanliness and moisturising, which is achieved by using this soap, it is unprecedented. 

I also stopped using any shampoo after using it for my hairs, while no Shampoo was able to make my hairs so clean, so light, so free of fats as this soap does. And also my hairs are not falling after usage of this soap (at least 80% reduction of hair fall as compared to the Shampoos). 

There was a time in my life when I didn't care which soap I was using. But that was a big mistake. Indeed our body needs only the best natural soap for skin and hairs.

Even the children also noted the difference and now they happily use nablus soap at their own. 

Edited by Alam_dar

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I used tens of different soaps (best ones available one amazon), till finally I settled for this Palestinian Nablus Olive Oil soap

There is really something special about it. Therefore, even the  Queen Elizabeth I of England used it and praised it. 

The feeling of cleanliness and moisturising, which is achieved by using this soap, it is unprecedented. 

I also stopped using any shampoo after using it for my hairs, while no Shampoo was able to make my hairs so clean, so light, so free of fats as this soap does. And also my hairs are not falling after usage of this soap (at least 80% reduction of hair fall as compared to the Shampoos). 

There was a time in my life when I didn't care which soap I was using. But that was a big mistake. Indeed our body needs only the best natural soap for skin and hairs.

Even the children also noted the difference and now they happily use nablus soap at their own. 

somewhere seen documentary of this soap..

too expensive though , 1400rs for a 100gm soao :p:

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I thought one doesn't need to take bath or brush teeth. Wild animals dont and some live as long as humans.

17 hours ago, velu said:

somewhere seen documentary of this soap..

too expensive though , 1400rs for a 100gm soao :p:

It is expensive in US (amazon) due to the post charges perhaps.

While I found it in the local Arab Shops for 1.50 USD, which is a a reasonable price, while it consists of olive oil which is expensive. 

Edited by Alam_dar