Jason Mohammed to lead Windies on Pakistan tour

saik

9 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

Russel is finished, was trundling in the PSL. Anyhow, he is still nursing an injury IIRC.  

Narine has has been reported for a suspect action.

Apart from ramdin, fletcher,badri and samuels never heard of any other windies player who are playing this tourney. Even their actual 50 over 11 is better than this which itself is quite mediocre,.

On 02/04/2018 at 5:42 PM, raki05 said:

Apart from ramdin, fletcher,badri and samuels never heard of any other windies player who are playing this tourney. Even their actual 50 over 11 is better than this which itself is quite mediocre,.

IIRC Walton has been a part of the Windies T20 side for a while now. 

59 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

It won’t. There will be one-off series here and there. That’s about it.

Good to see the average pakistani admitting that the security situation in their country will never return to normal to allow regular cricket tours... Shabaash :clap:

12 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

And I bet that puts a big smile on your face

Maybe you guys  might may smile gleefuly when something goes wrong in our country.... but to me I actually want to see normal cricket return to pakistan like things used to be decades ago.. and Pakistan becoming a better overall team ( not the joke it currently is). 

Maybe you guys  might may smile gleefuly when something goes wrong in our country.... but to me I actually want to see normal cricket return to pakistan like things used to be decades ago.. and Pakistan becoming a better overall team ( not the joke it currently is). 

You mean the joke team that smashed your rock stars in June :giggle:

Go on...call it a ‘fluke’
1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

It won’t. There will be one-off series here and there. That’s about it.

Atleast PCB should try to invite Bangladesh. I read they were in talks with BCB (IIRC 2016 may be)  & Bangladesh team was about to tour. Then it suddenly failed. What happened? 

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

You mean the joke team that smashed your rock stars in June :giggle:

Go on...call it a ‘fluke’

funny how you ignored my good intention points in my post and replied with a sarcastic retort to overcompensate your failure generally.

Are yaar kabhi to phateerchar pana band karo