Bharat Bandh

Stradlater

34 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@beetle is a woman, one of the very few female posters on ICF. Please show some respect, you can disagree with her but please express your views politely.

I vehemently apologize for my vexatious uncultured rant, but condition have been very severe here, and news channel are not giving it proper coverage. I am completely aghast by level of violence, never ever I have been in such trepidation that I was, yesterday morning. I was angry at the politicians for Siding and having sympathy with those scums who destroyed our properties, crushed our cars, there was a dead body lying around on road 2 km away from where I live ffs. This has boiled my blood and I hate myself to be called Indian until such people exist who have no understanding of the word called humanity. Coming in hordes of 500-600 and ransacking everything and beating woman kid whoever comes in way is certainly not what a protest is. 

I APOLOGIZE again, but this is a sad sad day for me to witness such mass outrage. 

Edited by Scar

2 hours ago, Scar said:

I vehemently apologize for my vexatious uncultured rant, but condition have been very severe here, and news channel are not giving it proper coverage. I am completely aghast by level of violence, never ever I have been in such trepidation that I was, yesterday morning. I was angry at the politicians for Siding and having sympathy with those scums who destroyed our properties, crushed our cars, there was a dead body lying around on road 2 km away from where I live ffs. This has boiled my blood and I hate myself to be called Indian until such people exist who have no understanding of the word called humanity. Coming in hordes of 500-600 and ransacking everything and beating woman kid whoever comes in way is certainly not what a protest is. 

I APOLOGIZE again, but this is a sad sad day for me to witness such mass outrage. 

Good that you apologized. This is indeed a very distressing development and I agree media channels generally underplay these riot like situations as per their master's bidding. Hope you and your near and dear ones are alright. These rioters are a disgrace to humanity. 

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Good that you apologized. This is indeed a very distressing development and I agree media channels generally underplay these riot like situations as per their master's bidding. Hope you and your near and dear ones are alright. These rioters are a disgrace to humanity. 

Brother, there's a college here named Vrg college. Yesterday, a girl was going to her college, she was stripped by these goons on the road and just now, the news hs been conveyed by my friend that she committed suicide. Now, government figure will never show her under the figure of casualties but she is no less a victim of this desolation. Reservation and politician's ingratiating mores will run this country to ruins. 

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Should have read the statement of Ambedkar's grandson who tried to justify this violence by blaming Supreme Court instead. Instances such as these make me feel less and less sympathize with the plight of these people. Tbh I'm at that point in my life where I don't even care about these "alleged" atrocities committeed over them and occurrences like this make me feel vindicated every time.

A sub inspector lost his life in Rajasthan as protesters hacked him to death just for doing his duty. 

Yesterday Jignesh Mewani told he would do gherao of Kutch district highway on 14th April along with thousands of protesting Dalits & has asked for support from youth leader Alpesh Thakor by joining him. Such political nincompoops these are. 

Edited by Turning_track

m.timesofindia.com/city/lucknow/maya-govt-issued-two-orders-saying-act-being-misused/articleshow/63603386.cms

Talk about being a hypocrite.Although must say , she has been more sensible in her comments than what is expected of her.

@Scar chill man .

This is message board and you are supposed to post link to verify news (specially if it is on sensitive issue)

You posted 8 dead , some one else can post thousands dead without a link. 

Just doing the moderator's job here

If you have experienced it first hand, my sympathies are with you. We live in a nation of volatile people.