Speed,Swing &Performance of Fast Bowlers & Swing Bowlers in 2018 IPL

vishalvirsingh

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Thanks brother, star is very inconsistent in showing speeds every ball :wall:

Star has got the brodcasting rights of one of the biggest sporting events in India ... but not doing a good job.

Speeds of half the deliveries not being shown and other analytical data low by today's standards.

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Star has got the brodcasting rights of one of the biggest sporting events in India ... but not doing a good job.

Speeds of half the deliveries not being shown and other analytical data low by today's standards.

Exactly!! Its frustrating yaar, i think Sony was better.

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

no, i dont think pace drop is significant at all. pace drop from 142 to 137 is not significant, IMO. because 142 is close to his peak pace.

Speed drop by Sran is significant in some matches and also in some spells.

He was mostly bowling 127 k to 137 k in most of the international matches he played.

Even in this IPL, in some spells, he has bowled 130 k to 137 k regarding his faster deliveries.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Speed drop by Sran is significant in some matches and also in some spells.

He was mostly bowling 127 k to 137 k in most of the international matches he played.

Even in this IPL, in some spells, he has bowled 130 k to 137 k regarding his faster deliveries.

I agree some bowlers don't try hard enuff or go into a wrong thought process like Munaf did n so is Unadkut, a pace bowler has got to bowl at his Opti u pace n use variations once or max twice n over, Munaf cut down on pace n tried to be a line n length bowler n used his variations more n lost his form, Unadkut did not have pace to begin with n further regressed bowling five slow balls n over n one at 135 k ,I was mighty impressed with a Sran as he has a good action runup, n decent pace, before his injury layoff I first got very excited n then saw him getting 5 to 10 k slower n loose his agression n sting, so I hope it is his injury that caused it.

If Sean wants to be successful n make a spot for him self he has to be a wkt taker, bowl agressively, at around 138 k to 146 k a left armer with skills and bounce could be. World class bowler, if he can bring the delivery back to the right handers n alternate with the angled one n one at the body he would be quite successful, he has to be fitter for me and agressively at test level, although very promising he has some competetion in Khalil, Aniket, Sangwan.