Smith will not appeal against the ban

This saga reminds me of the last scene of Dark Knight, am tearing up knowing I won't see my favorite batsman and modern day legend for 12 whole months. Hope he comes back strong like Federer did last AO, no matter how these ABDVs and Kohlis and Roots and KWs play, will be boring as hell without the modern era King. 

I am whatever cricket needs me to be

A hero, not the one we deserved but the one we needed, nothing less than a shining knight

You'll hunt me, condemn me, set the dogs on me because it's what needs to happen. Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more, sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

He's the hero cricket deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero, he's a silent guardian...a watchful protector...A Dark Knight

smith.jpg

Edited by Gollum
25 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Spot on. CA wanted to nip this issue in the bud, if truth came out about whole team including coach were involved in this then their whole setup would go to dogs.They took a strategic decision to sacrifice these three and save the team and board from getting bankrupt. The outcry from Aussie public is commendable here .

There is no way bowlers and coach did not know about this and this is only time they have done it. Bancroft was caught putting sugar in his pocket during Ashes too which is conveniently being overlooked here.

They wanted to fire Lehmann too.  But he clearly told them to * off and threatened to go public, which is why they "allowed him to go on his own terms" after issuing a pubic declaration of his innocence.  

3 hours ago, Doctored Wicket said:

From a fan girl of Kohli

Ah look who it is, doctored wicket, this shameless guy was crying about doctored wickets in India when his team's captain and vice captain and possibly many more players were busy CHEATING, you cheats have no self respect, you got destroyed even after tampering with ball :hysterical:

Edited by kira
15 hours ago, Gollum said:

This saga reminds me of the last scene of Dark Knight, am tearing up knowing I won't see my favorite batsman and modern day legend for 12 whole months. Hope he comes back strong like Federer did last AO, no matter how these ABDVs and Kohlis and Roots and KWs play, will be boring as hell without the modern era King. 

I am whatever cricket needs me to be

A hero, not the one we deserved but the one we needed, nothing less than a shining knight

You'll hunt me, condemn me, set the dogs on me because it's what needs to happen. Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more, sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

He's the hero cricket deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero, he's a silent guardian...a watchful protector...A Dark Knight

smith.jpg

More like two face:p:

On 4/4/2018 at 8:00 PM, Gollum said:

In India meanwhile Sidhu after killiing a man in a street fight and getting convicted by court went on to play matches and do his commentary gigs as if nothing had happened.

Its not true , Sidhu and his friend had a brawl with few people and the guy had weak heart who died because heart attack.He was never convicted in his playing career.He was acquitted in 1999 and later convicted in 2006 by high court for culpable homicide and sentence was suspended by Supreme court.The case is still going on

Also Makhaya Ntini was convicted rapist but he was let off because he was emerging black player, this what I read

3 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Its not true , Sidhu and his friend had a brawl with few people and the guy had weak heart who died because heart attack.He was never convicted in his playing career.He was acquitted in 1999 and later convicted in 2006 by high court for culpable homicide and sentence was suspended by Supreme court.The case is still going on

Also Makhaya Ntini was convicted rapist but he was let off because he was emerging black player, this what I read

Sidhu was convicted for homicide in 2006, you are right. But he hasn't spent a single day in prison and still involved with Indian cricket. Ntini was acquitted later on unlike Sidhu...but still he should have been reprimanded more severely before his successful appeal. South Africa is more or less like India, definitely a backward country well short of the standards of civilized societies. 

On 4/4/2018 at 1:30 PM, kira said:

Smith fangirls are really amazing, even if smith kills someone tomorrow, they will still find a way to twist and turn it into something which makes smith look like a hero, it is hilarious how much they worship smith

Well at least he apologized, look at all the other killers and how we have forgiven them. Remember our soldiers kill enemies so essentially they're killers too. Smith is a soldier, my heart goes out to them. 

Boo hoo hoo. 

- gollum et al.