DHONI (did not come to bat) the phinisher!!!

LORD_analyst

1 hour ago, LORD_analyst said:

shut up fag.......just ignore me,stop abusing on this thread again and again...go on! suck on dhoni's undies in some shitty csk thread ....get lost mofo .....no need to reply. getting on my nerves...i didn't quote u or reply to u before, JUST leave!

rmpe3Q7.gif

LoL piss analyst.. Calma Calma you are insulting yourself with this joke of a thread. 

1 hour ago, LORD_analyst said:

u better be in ur shoes.....i ain't saying nothing to u.....if u don't like my opinions ,then just sod off!  after every post of mine,u go on a piss-analyst rampage....just ignore and go to ur happy place!

Piss analyst when you can't troll right.. Don't do it :hysterical: or you ll get owned by me. Doggy is getting upset put him on the leash.

tumblr_n812e8cZz91twweido2_400.gif

Edited by Rasgulla

2 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Piss analyst when you can't troll right.. Don't do it :hysterical: or you ll get owned by me. Doggy is getting upset put him on the leash.

tumblr_n812e8cZz91twweido2_400.gif

yup...i pissing hot sambar down my ragged lungi ...coz i got trolled bad by a bunch of madrasis ...loolz nobody gives a rat's ar*se about ur trolling ....it's just that when i  poke about dhoni ,u get emotional and start to hurl abuses.....be wittier like @velu, u seem to behave downright cheaply...

22 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

yup...i pissing hot sambar down my ragged lungi ...coz i got trolled bad by a bunch of madrasis ...loolz nobody gives a rat's ar*se about ur trolling ....it's just that when i  poke about dhoni ,u get emotional and start to hurl abuses.....be wittier like @velu, u seem to behave downright cheaply...

Piss analyst you clearly do.. :hysterical: Just look at your self. You got so frustrated that you started abusing my Mother. We can all see who is getting triggered here :phehe: And I am loving it. 

18 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Piss analyst you clearly do.. :hysterical: Just look at your self. You got so frustrated that you started abusing my Mother. We can all see who is getting triggered here :phehe: And I am loving it. 

If thats the case, did you report it. I got suspended for a few days from posting. Bloody trolls they get away with anything just like the bambis gets decisions and tv footgae tampering

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

If thats the case, did you report it. I got suspended for a few days from posting. Bloody trolls they get away with anything just like the bambis gets decisions and tv footgae tampering

he just goofing around ....i ain't abuse none....i just post memes and dhonions get emotional with it.