3 Person Panel for BCCI_PCB Dispute. How to deal with PCB the Thug Board

Khota

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/bcci-trying-to-build-strong-case-against-pcb/articleshow/63824811.cms

NEW DELHI: In order to boost India’s chances against Pakistan Cricket Board's claim of $70 million for BCCI not honouring the bilateral series agreement, Indian board’s acting secretary Amitabh Choudhary has sent letter to all those who worked as board officials since 2014 – including former bosses Shashank Manohar, N Srinivasan, Sanjay Patel, Anurag Thakur and former IPL COO Sunder Raman – seeking evidence of all that transpired between them and the PCB during their tenures. It is understood that BCCI is trying to make a strong case against Pakistan by fishing out details of old correspondence between the two boards.

Sources said Choudhary has also sent a letter to the ICC, requesting them to furnish records of the board meetings that involved discussions on India-Pakistan bilateral series. BCCI hasn’t got any reply from the former bosses but sources said they would eventually come together and explain to the world that Pakistan’s position is untenable. Sources also said that the office-bearers, not the Committee of Administrators, are handling this issue.

ALSO READ: BCCI's refusal leaves Pakistan tournament in doubt

When TOI contacted Choudhary, he simply said: “India has a strong case against Pakistan.”

Sources said India is trying to build a case around the argument that BCCI had pledged support to play Pakistan in writing on condition that India would get the vote of the neighbours in formation of the Big Three – comprising India, Australia and England – financial model. Since the model failed to take shape, leading to reduction in BCCI’s share of ICC revenues, the commitment to play Pakistan also stands cancelled.

ICC has constituted a three-member dispute resolution committee to look into PCB’s compensation claim against India for not honouring to play five bilateral series in an eight-year cycle (2015-2023). Source said that the hearing is supposed to take place later this year in October. As per the newly drafted FTP prepared by CoA, India have slots for Pakistan series, but it won’t happen till the clearance comes from the Indian government.

3 hours ago, Garuda said:

I know of a Pakistani American calling himself as Indian American not South Asian American when I was in the US.

Dude it happens all over the place.  I actually feel a bit sympathy for such guys.  Imagine having to hide behind the identity of the "enemy".  How annoying.

Sources said India is trying to build a case around the argument that BCCI had pledged support to play Pakistan in writing on condition that India would get the vote of the neighbours in formation of the Big Three – comprising India, Australia and England – financial model. Since the model failed to take shape, leading to reduction in BCCI’s share of ICC revenues, the commitment to play Pakistan also stands cancelled.

I dont get this strategy? Are they admitting there was a MOU and a contract?

On 2018-04-18 at 9:40 AM, Green Monster said:

that was teh point buddy, banyas/intellectuals/it-coolies are good at such things, they are not good at sports... what is the relevanace of saying an it coolie is the head of an it compnay in a discussion about it coolies not being good at sports?

Are we on the same page? 

4 hours ago, Garuda said:

Don't feel sympathy for them. They are not ashamed at their hypocrisy. Thats the basis of their life. Ever since the 50s they have begged US and later China for money and support to oppose India and now they have to beg BCCI. Let them live in their own fabricated realities. No sympathy....Finsh em :bumsmack:

There's a difference between hating the policies of a mafia-military run country, and its people.  Don't confuse the two.  At the end of the day, the greenbros are our brothers.   Don't be a hater.

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

I hear you but always be on guard when you meet them. When I was in the US, I had friends who worked for a Pakistani guy who didnt pay the paycheck. You can say who is which type just by looking at them. Some have this shady look to them. I'm sure a lot of people are nice but a lot are filled with hate from a very early age through text books, religious/nationalistic brainwashing. The latter kind cannot be your brothers and sisters. "dont be a hater" goes two ways. If they hate me, what option do I have. I'm not Jesus.

And I had a friend working for a gujjuew who screwed her over a paycheck too.  Cheap desi mentality is common across national origin.  

I know a lot of these Pakistanis are brainwashed into hostility, but not all of them are.  Anyway, let's leave this and move on.

4 hours ago, Green Monster said:

yes we are both on teh ICF page!!!

:((

I wasn't lying??? The president I voted for literally okay action to kill Bin Laden!!!

Who can deny Osama was in Pakistan???

I am talking about your berthren in Pakistan. They were pretending he did not live there. I am glad SOB was killed but you guys dont share that feeling. You are not even serious to discuss anything because you think lying is so cute.

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

There's a difference between hating the policies of a mafia-military run country, and its people.  Don't confuse the two.  At the end of the day, the greenbros are our brothers.   Don't be a hater.

5 hours ago, Garuda said:

hear you but always be on guard when you meet them. When I was in the US, I had friends who worked for a Pakistani guy who didnt pay the paycheck. You can say who is which type just by looking at them. Some have this shady look to them. I'm sure a lot of people are nice but a lot are filled with hate from a very early age through text books, religious/nationalistic brainwashing. The latter kind cannot be your brothers and sisters. "dont be a hater" goes two ways. If they hate me, what option do I have. I'm not Jesus.

Pakistanis have been programmed to hate Indians. For anyone to deny that is not looking at facts. They hate Indians and everything Indian. I wish things were better but I do not see that happening in next 50 years. No cricket with these people for decades.

Indians have been programmed to hate Pakistanis. For anyone to deny that is not looking at facts. They hate Pakistanis and everything Pakistani. I wish things were better but I do not see that happening in next 50 years. No cricket with these people for decades.

Fixed

2 hours ago, Green Monster said:

if some they say he wasnt there, then obviously theyre liars no??? everyone already knows he was killed there... what makes u think all peoples in Pakistan lie on this issue???

(I

Because you still have Dr. Afridi in the jail. If you agree killing him was a great thing(which it was) than why dont you release Dr. Afridi and give him a Nishan-e-Pakistan. You guys have deep problems with no solution in sight. If you are serious about fixing those as a minimum you need to admit you have problems. 

Edited by Khota