History teaching in Pakistan

Stradlater

6 hours ago, Green Monster said:

also read the thread about Gandhiji, some off u bharatis actually believe he defeated teh Britishers and forced them to leave... how much brainwashing happens in India if u think that!!!

Its like my brothers from the other side of the border never heard off economic destruction off Britain after WW2!!! which led to basically all British colonies getting independence!!!

You didn't answer my question.

Who according to you was responsible for the partition of India?

By your recent threads it seems you are spending too much time on pakistani and islamic forums, you are into hitchens too:biggrin:

It is amazing how I went through the same phase debating pointlessly on these topics with imbeciles who don't have the mental capacity to understand logic, take my advice and focus your energy on something positive, pakistan and pakistanis are the last things to waste your energy and attention on, you should simply mock and laugh at them and move on, they are irrelevant anyway.

On 5/30/2018 at 8:12 PM, kira said:

By your recent threads it seems you are spending too much time on pakistani and islamic forums, you are into hitchens too:biggrin:

It is amazing how I went through the same phase debating pointlessly on these topics with imbeciles who don't have the mental capacity to understand logic, take my advice and focus your energy on something positive, pakistan and pakistanis are the last things to waste your energy and attention on, you should simply mock and laugh at them and move on, they are irrelevant anyway.

Didn't expect this from you bhai

3 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Didn't expect this from you bhai

:biggrin: kyun bhai, it wasn't directed at you , you are not even a pakistani bro, you are a proud emirati 

Edited by kira