IPL 2018 Winner is going to be CSK

asterix

It's not only CSK who have cheated with no ball, Mumbai cheated as well with Hardik Pandya's edge. Punjab dropped catches raises eyebrows. Yes CSK has history of being involved in fixing but other teams are certainly getting benefits in decision, even though not involved in fixing like CSK.  Yes, CSK were serious offenders but RR too were equally corrupt. What I mean is that in IPL fans never no who are fillers and who aren't. Does it has enough face value.

CSK was not involved in fixing, only couple of RR players were involved in fixing.

CSK was not involved in fixing, only couple of RR players were involved in fixing.

Bookie named MS Dhoni over CSK match: Cop to panel

This was the 140 run match

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/news/Bookie-named-MS-Dhoni-over-CSK-match-Cop-to-panel/amp_articleshow/30238681.cms

Everything was a cover up. Dhoni even mislead the investigation when asked about GM.

BCCI did not even ban those teams. Another cover up. It required Supreme Courts decision to ban franchisees, didn't it? 

Also there were reports about Sutesh Raina being seen with some girl in hotel. She was reportedly close acquaintance of a bookie.

Bookie named MS Dhoni over CSK match: Cop to panel

This was the 140 run match

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/news/Bookie-named-MS-Dhoni-over-CSK-match-Cop-to-panel/amp_articleshow/30238681.cms

Everything was a cover up. Dhoni even mislead the investigation when asked about GM.

BCCI did not even ban those teams. Another cover up. It required Supreme Courts decision to ban franchisees, didn't it? 

Also there were reports about Sutesh Raina being seen with some girl in hotel. She was reportedly close acquaintance of a bookie.

"The Tamil Nadu CB-CID, which has been investigating the scandal, had found evidence of betting, but it could not find anything on match-fixing." - Clearly says only evidence of betting were found and nothing about match fixing.

Allegations can be laid upon anyone and anything, doesn't mean a thing untill proven. Guys earning hundreds of crores per year like Dhoni, Tendulkar, Kohli, etc. do not need to get involved in such high risk activities to earn a few extra crores jeopardising their entire career. It is only small players who usually get swayed by the money.

It's not only CSK who have cheated with no ball, Mumbai cheated as well with Hardik Pandya's edge. Punjab dropped catches raises eyebrows. Yes CSK has history of being involved in fixing but other teams are certainly getting benefits in decision, even though not involved in fixing like CSK.  Yes, CSK were serious offenders but RR too were equally corrupt. What I mean is that in IPL fans never no who are fillers and who aren't. Does it has enough face value.

Don't disagree. IPL looks shady to me. And it's unfair to say only CSK is shady. However at the time of Srinivasan they obviously were undisputed king of it. BTW, honestly, I don't feel either Mumbai or Chennai cheated as far as edge and no ball is concerned. That was some incompetency shown by umpires

cb-cid is still under the control of central government :dontknow:

Doesnt matter if investigators are CSK fans. We all know tamil nadu take reverance of their heroes to an altogether different level. And I don't think even a single person from chennai wouldn't be a CSK fanatic. 

Edited by Pollack

Doesnt matter if investigators are CSK fans. We all know tamil nadu take reverance of their heroes to an altogether different level. And I don't think even a single person from chennai wouldn't be a CSK fanatic. 

What about Mumbai? It has to be worst city in India in terms of crime. I mean ffs every crime lord, terrorist, any illegal thing in India you will find connection through mumbai underworld and stuff.

Cricket related, anything and everything can be termed shady. Sachin tendulkar the greatest icon of India not abbetting or not having known of Match fixing happening is just unbelievable. Azhar alone cannot do s.h.it. Everyone was a culprit in that team. But we let go.

But obviously, its better to believe on what the court rulings are then to believe any tom,dick and harry doing their trials in media.

What about Mumbai? It has to be worst city in India in terms of crime. I mean ffs every crime lord, terrorist, any illegal thing in India you will find connection through mumbai underworld and stuff.

Cricket related, anything and everything can be termed shady. Sachin tendulkar the greatest icon of India not abbetting or not having known of Match fixing happening is just unbelievable. Azhar alone cannot do s.h.it. Everyone was a culprit in that team. But we let go.

But obviously, its better to believe on what the court rulings are then to believe any tom,dick and harry doing their trials in media.

Triggered. LoL my post wasn't even a comparison of which city has crime or is worse. It had nothing to do with city or state being better or worse. But now that you are in it: Maharashtra ranks 13 in crime rate while Tamil Nadu ranks 7. No prize for guessing who tops the list of crime rates. Delhi.

As far as Sachin is concerned I don't believe he never had any suspicion about fixing.But without proof he cannot accuse anyone in the team, right?

Edited by Pollack

Triggered. LoL my post wasn't even a comparison of which city has crime or is worse. It had nothing to do with city or state being better or worse. 

As far as Sachin is concerned I don't believe he never had any suspicion about fixing.But without proof he cannot accuse anyone in the team, right?

Kya triggered. I have lived in Mumbai for few years myself and have strong connection with the place. I have never ever been to Chennai in my life. :phehe:

So, agreed if its all dependent on proof, then how can people believe stupid sensational stuff we see in media. Something like "Modi is standing beside Asaram Bapu. So they both shared information about rapes that Asaram did" Ridiculous isnt it? This is how our media likes to work and they get their trp because millions around us love this kind of masala dramebaazi just so they can use such media articles as proof so they can debate on social media to get even with the opposite counterpart. Rubbish! 

Kya triggered. I have lived in Mumbai for few years myself and have strong connection with the place. I have never ever been to Chennai in my life. :phehe:

So, agreed if its all dependent on proof, then how can people believe stupid sensational stuff we see in media. Something like "Modi is standing beside Asaram Bapu. So they both shared information about rapes that Asaram did" Ridiculous isnt it? This is how our media likes to work and they get their trp because millions around us love this kind of masala dramebaazi just so they can use such media articles as proof so they can debate on social media to get even with the opposite counterpart. Rubbish! 

Modi, Asaram,social media huh....

pJ5MA.gif