Daduconda!!!

maniac

12 hours ago, kira said:

Lol did dhoni screw up again?  :hysterical: Where is @Ankit_sharma03 who was mentioning me everytime dhoni played a decent knock in ipl, didn't I tell you dhoni will give plenty of opportunities to own the chamchas with his pathetic batting, abhi to international cricket shuru bhi ni hui :rotfl:

awww.....u want every player to do well in every game....btw hows kohli doing every game 

12 hours ago, Laaloo said:

From the match thread :

one of the major diff in dhoni approach is evident with his reduction of half hearted pushes which he was doing in last few yrs

:rotfl: lagta hai Ankit chamche ke dimaag see much deduction hua hai..

u made no point absolutely no point 

12 hours ago, maniac said:

According to ankit babaji we need to respect our elders and sympathize with them when their ability goes down ...aaj kal ke zamaane me Itna sanbars(autocorrect for sanskaar but keeping it as it is funny) :hatsoff:

Dadu ke prati itna aadar aur samman :hail:

Acc to maniac 

maggi pe thread poor taste men kyunki kon nhin hota kuch game fail

But he ll cme out firing when dhoni failes a game, u out of all shud be quite considering how the rozilla is wetting his pants coz ull get it back more then anyone 

On 5/19/2018 at 4:48 AM, maniac said:

According to ankit babaji we need to respect our elders and sympathize with them when their ability goes down ...aaj kal ke zamaane me Itna sanbars(autocorrect for sanskaar but keeping it as it is funny) :hatsoff:

Dadu ke prati itna aadar aur samman :hail:

atleast dadji tried with injury at the age of 37 and almost won the game against KXIP 

unlike

Maggi at the age of 31(whose body fat makes him look 35) didnt even try with injury

Will give sammaan to maggi to if he avg 60 at the age 0f 37 but i knw with his poor fitness he wnt survive that long