Which players will be dropped from their teams and find no buyers next season, after IPL 2018?

LordPrabhzy

That midget mentor does favours some MI players and they do find their way in the Indian team... HaPa is one of them. .

There is a reason we all were discussing the future of Indian cricket is pretty dark.
While the cricket administration in junior level is rife with corruption and all that shite, the talent pool is extremely large so that good players usually get sneaked in.

But Indian cricket has a tendency to get influenced by opinions of certain "respected" ex-players , to the point of taking every **** that comes out of their mind as Quran.
However , being a legend of old times doesn't automatically qualify one as an expert of the game and a top talent scout.

For example, Sachin.
His unabashed patronization of downmarket MI players on the basis of 1-2 innings has let showponies like Pandya, who definitely is not upto Par for international level, become one of the core members of the team in all formats plus one of the frontmen when it comes to ads.
Like what!
How can you get fasttracked to all the 3 formats with such less experience ?
Even Kohli had to wait 3 years for Test Debut .
And now Dravid is catching up
I really doubt whether he will be a good coach since I remember his RR-DD messups and that the U19 team's exploits was based more on their innate talent.
He is good , no doubt.
But overglorifying his "simplicity" and taking every sentence of his seriously might harm the game.

We all know about the Bombay Lobby of Indian Cricket , no?
Plus in post-Dhoni era, the influence of sports management companies in Player selection have increased manifolds.
Players are now chosen to benefit the stakeholders' image and profit making ability and not their playing.

In future , it will increase even more as BCCI tries to extract every single last penny out of cricket(Personally I feel the game is declining in popularity- earlier , a match used to be a National holiday but nowadays a lot of my acquiantances cares).
I won't be surprised if team selection becomes a popularity contest in essence with players being selected on the basis of their social media fanfollowing and not actual playing ability.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, asterix said:

No, they had no intentions to go to next round. You can judge that by the way SKY, Rohit & HaPa got out.

They sent Pollu to face Mishi and Nepali.. facepalm.gif

Last year they used to send Pollu in the last few overs and most times he used to win the matches. This year they used Pollu to mostly lose the matches...

They sent Markande ahead of Fizz (they are all tailenders but Markande can’t even hold bat properly)

Rohit dropping Harshal (straight forward catch) and then acting as if he’s hurt his shoulder (Whatever little respect I had for him gone after witnessing that acting). I’d suspected him fixing matches long time back. Now I’m not sure he’s doing it as per instruction of GC or Bunty, nobody will know.

MI doesn’t deserve to go to the next round but so was not RR as they’ve not done much.

DD deserved to go to next round but that Aussie Punter screwed it...

Did he do that.????? If so, I will be very disappointed with him!!!!!!!!:no:
Is that Shankar's match in the last ball of 19th that you are talking about. Looks like fake reaction I should admit. 

Edited by sarcastic

Did he do that.????? If so, I will be very disappointed with him!!!!!!!!:no:
Is that Shankar's match in the last ball of 19th that you are talking about. Looks like fake reaction I should admit. 

Yes, Shankar’s drop in the 19th over.

All these small things add up and the team loses within touching distance...

That HaPa shot to Mishra to get out. Any sane batsman will not do that when you’ve already scored in that over and the strike Bowler bowling last over of the quota. Imagine HaPa batting in the last overs with Cutting instead of that buffoon Markande..

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

That HaPa shot to Mishra to get out. Any sane batsman will not do that when you’ve already scored in that over and the strike Bowler bowling last over of the quota. Imagine HaPa batting in the last overs with Cutting instead of that buffoon Markande..

Do they get extra incentive for following GC?

27 minutes ago, asterix said:

Are Dada aap log 3 bar to jeet chuke ho yaha to 4 bar last aa chuke hai owner ko dekho DD k aise tweet kar raha hai jaise IPL jeet lia ho sabse bada GC ko follow karne wala to DD ka owner hai :((

Are Dada aap log 3 bar to jeet chuke ho yaha to 4 bar last aa chuke hai owner ko dekho DD k aise tweet kar raha hai jaise IPL jeet lia ho sabse bada GC ko follow karne wala to DD ka owner hai cry.gif

Hats off to DD. Only team which is giving chances to so many young players. Very few would want this team to end up at the bottom of points table.

Never make an Aussie or a SAfrican team manger/coach. They are very biased towards own country shitty players...

In our case, although MI has given many young stars good chances but they not do one or at the most 2 players per season. Most of the matches makes only 1 change of same washed up players. Can you imagine they didn’t gave even one match to Milne and you are talking if Cummins coming back?

Also, not sad about the losses, it’s the manner of losses. So near but still can’t win Match primarily because of spot fixing by Rohit and his gang...

Also angry that the Chuskasurs running amok, infestation, trolling, even CSK team trolling (yes they actually trolled KXIP yesterday) and here MoFo Rohit and his gang decided to fix this season. Everybody knows that MI is one of the few team (when not planning to lose) has the number of CSK...

Looks like CSK owner requested GC to Eliminate MI altogether else you never know. The Chuskasurs who are dancing naked now has the ‘G’ on “Loop Light” fearing MI might qualify. But effing MoFo Rohit and his fixing gang...

Elimination of MI means only one thing. They’ve decided to make this IPL a swan song of M$D and are not taking any chances...

1 hour ago, asterix said:

That drop has proved costly as DD are in full mood to retain Shankar :((

That drop has proved costly as DD are in full mood to retain Shankar cry.gif

He’s a good player. Don’t underestimate him... Even Harshal Patel is good. Much better than all the Gujju players out there. He’s not a Show Pony, gives his 100% & actually has power (rare in Dhokla, Fafda & Undhiyu fed growth)...

2 minutes ago, asterix said:

He’s a good player. Don’t underestimate him... Even Harshal Patel is good. Much better than all the Gujju players out there. He’s not a Show Pony, gives his 100% & actually has power (rare in Dhokla, Fafda & Undhiyu fed growth)...

Surprisingly Harshal has been good for the DD even though initially against RCB/SRH/RCB he went for plenty but came back well against CSK and MI.Very handy batsman to have lower down the order for Delhi. V.S is best friend of Iyer so he will play next year too.

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

What's up with him every game sporting new hairstyle?He plays for the camera or the team?He made 260 runs and took 18 wickets how do you feel about that?