Pakistan Has a Huge Advantage Over India in Tests

13 hours ago, Khota said:

I have challenged my Pak friends for last 10 years and no one has accepted this. Show me three consecutive deliveries by Imran, Waquar or Wasim at more than 90 mph and I will quit calling them trundlers. They were never fast.

I was unable to find any videos but everybody knows these 3 are legends and they were the backbone of most of the victories for pakistan. However I was able to find our modern day fast machines like videos of akthar and wahab. 

Its sad you guys can never prove that you got fast bowling legends in the past rather trundlers who lost their careers while bowling :cantstop:. eg-ventatesh,prabakar,RP singh,shreeshanth :cantstop:. Even ishanth sharma not picked for IPL this year :cantstop:

Only couple of bowlers I see as consistent i.e. only Javagal srinath and zaheer khan. Rest of them are in & out.

12 minutes ago, Lala said:

I was unable to find any videos but everybody knows these 3 are legends and they were the backbone of most of the victories for pakistan. However I was able to find our modern day fast machines like videos of akthar and wahab. 

Its sad you guys can never prove that you got fast bowling legends in the past rather trundlers who lost their careers while bowling :cantstop:. eg-ventatesh,prabakar,RP singh,shreeshanth :cantstop:. Even ishanth sharma not picked for IPL this year :cantstop:

Only couple of bowlers I see as consistent i.e. only Javagal srinath and zaheer khan. Rest of them are in & out.

Very well said friend. I'd like your post if the Moderator team didn't restrict my liking abilities. 

The fact is we have identical conditions, half a billion less people and less investment into cricket yet we continually develop better fast bowlers

1 hour ago, Lala said:

Bias is ICC not giving India to tour in big test nations, countries like ENG,NZ,AUS and SA for last two years. India has not toured since 2015 to 2017 period, if so rankings would have been so different and you guys would have never been in no 1. :cantstop: 

Series results
Series/Tournament Season   Winner Margin

India in Bangladesh Test Match 2015   drawn 0-0 (1)
India in Sri Lanka Test Series 2015   India 2-1 (3)
Freedom Trophy (South Africa in India) 2015/16   India 3-0 (4)
India in West Indies Test Series 2016   India 2-0 (4)
New Zealand in India Test Series 2016/17   India 3-0 (3)
England in India Test Series 2016/17   India 4-0 (5)
Bangladesh in India Test Match 2016/17   India 1-0 (1)
Border-Gavaskar Trophy (Australia in India) 2016/17   India 2-1 (4)
India in Sri Lanka Test Series 2017   India 3-0 (3)
Sri Lanka in India Test Series 2017/18   India 1-0 (3)
India in South Africa Test Series 2017/18   South Africa 2-1 (3)

Sahi Hai??:cantstop:

As i said there are 3 test series against lower ranked SL & WI  ABROAD in  which all India won.Then 5 home series India have won of which SAF,NZL & ENG were beaten quite emphatically.And there are some series just before, like the INDiA's  AUS & ENG,SAF,NZL   series abroad all India lost, which you convieniently excluded from your filtration. There in  lies the problem

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

Ball tampering is a huge dent on Imran and Ws unfortunately. For many that took the sheen out of their achievements, you never know what they would have managed without ball tampering certainly their stats got big boost because of it. 

yes, definitely...especially when we  consider the fact that out and out fastness is no guarantee to being great bowler. There are  lots of examples of out and out fast bowlers in cricket history who turned out to be at the most  'very good'  rather than 'ATG'. Some body like Umesh bowls mostly 140+ ks but look where he lies.Similarly Malinga,Varun Aaron, Brett Lee,Srinath,Patterson ,Kemar Roach,Mohammed Sami etc etc to name a few.When this matter  is taken into account, that  increases the seriousness w.r.t the impact ball tampering had on their careers.

21 hours ago, Khota said:

The combination of Bumrah, Shami, Ishant and Umesh is better than anything Pakistan ever had. That includes your trundlers Imran, Wasim and Waquar.

ye zyaada ho gaya

to make these comparsion 1st let these guys have enough careers as long as them. 

Ishant sharma..........hahaha the guy is one the bigges underachiver

Shami- m a huge fan of him but looking at his fitness not a lot of career is left

and most cricket is half of mental game, those guys had a fear in opposition batsman mind before they stepped on the field

6 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

I'm not making fun friend, if you read my post again you'll see I actually offered LA an opportunity to apply at my company. 

Chrome plated, 3D, 70inch, glubber technology, curved screen etc....

Perfect for watching replays of the 2017 Champions Trophy :p:

You were showing your superiority and putting him down. Not cool.

Here is sage Indian advse for you:

Bada Hua To Kya Hua, Jaise Ped Khajoor
Panthi Ko Chhaya Nahin, Phal Laage Atidoor 

Translate it yourself and you will learn something.

If I spend that kind of money on  TV I will only watch finals and not some trophy that may be suspended. I can see your point of view of not watching finals as you dont get there.

4 hours ago, Lala said:

Facts:

You could not provide me an evidence of 3 consecutive deliveries by Waquar, wasim and Imran at more than 90 mph. Fact.

You showed me Sohaib and Wahab and that is called bait and switch. Fact.

Sohaib was a chucker. Fact.

Wahab several deliveries dropped below 144. fact.

He also failed the test. Fact.

Trundlers. Fact.

Myths. Fact.

Fairy Tales.Fact

Next time you point a finger at us see how many are pointing towards you.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ye zyaada ho gaya

to make these comparsion 1st let these guys have enough careers as long as them. 

Ishant sharma..........hahaha the guy is one the bigges underachiver

Shami- m a huge fan of him but looking at his fitness not a lot of career is left

and most cricket is half of mental game, those guys had a fear in opposition batsman mind before they stepped on the field

There is a reason why India is ranked #1. You fail to understand that Indian bowling was better than Austraalia in SA last time around. Batsman feared those bowlers because there were very few pace bowlers than. Not anymore.

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

OP is riling them up and Pakistani posters taking the bait. Some even making an effort to bring cricinfo stats and all  :cantstop:

Well done to OP...the purpose of the thread served. :laugh:

Buddy I am serious as a heart attack.

24 minutes ago, Khota said:

There is a reason why India is ranked #1. You fail to understand that Indian bowling was better than Austraalia in SA last time around. Batsman feared those bowlers because there were very few pace bowlers than. Not anymore.

they bowled well is a different thing then sending down shivers

Everyone in the world is taking a notice to them but to tell me that they have gotten an aura of wasim , waqar n imran is to much 

8 hours ago, Khota said:

You fail to understand that Pakistan has the best ODI bowling attack in the world because they out-bowled every attack in the CT. See, it goes both ways. IDK why your clinging onto one series.

On the issue of your Wasim, Waqar and Imran were trundlers argument if Wasim was able to clock 140 km/h in 03' as a 37 year old with diabetes what makes you think he couldn't clock 145 km/h at his peak? Same line of argument applies to Waqar. 

Imran was never a 90 mph bowler; I can agree with that.

On 5/29/2018 at 10:19 PM, Gollum said:

By that logic ATG WI and Aus should have been everyone's target, yet most teams would fold like cheap tents against them. Bottomline we weren't good enough under Dhoni era, now we are good but need to take preparation more seriously and not * up with selection. In England Pak has always been a top team, they have won some 12-13 tests there, 4 post 2010 itself while we have won only 3 in the last 31 years. 

This should have been end of thread.

13 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

yes, definitely...especially when we  consider the fact that out and out fastness is no guarantee to being great bowler. There are  lots of examples of out and out fast bowlers in cricket history who turned out to be at the most  'very good'  rather than 'ATG'. Some body like Umesh bowls mostly 140+ ks but look where he lies.Similarly Malinga,Varun Aaron, Brett Lee,Srinath,Patterson ,Kemar Roach,Mohammed Sami etc etc to name a few.When this matter  is taken into account, that  increases the seriousness w.r.t the impact ball tampering had on their careers.

Wasim was not super quick he was McGrath mode. Waqar was apparently quick looks quick but never seen a 145 delivery of his. Imran was jolly medium. Just facts but their record esp wasim is legendary. But yeah ball tampering did them in

Edited by Vilander
11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

they bowled well is a different thing then sending down shivers

Everyone in the world is taking a notice to them but to tell me that they have gotten an aura of wasim , waqar n imran is to much 

I firmly believe they are better. That aura exists in your head because like the gullible masses you have been brainwashed. Those three had had nothing to show for.

2 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

You fail to understand that Pakistan has the best ODI bowling attack in the world because they out-bowled every attack in the CT. See, it goes both ways. IDK why your clinging onto one series.

On the issue of your Wasim, Waqar and Imran were trundlers argument if Wasim was able to clock 140 km/h in 03' as a 37 year old with diabetes what makes you think he couldn't clock 145 km/h at his peak? Same line of argument applies to Waqar. 

Imran was never a 90 mph bowler; I can agree with that.

I have watched Imran bowl and I could literally see the balls coming down. I could barely see a blur of roberts delivery and all I heard was a thud of gloves.

Waquar was fast but am not sure of Wasim. Wasim had better control than anyone could ever have. He was a top dog.Most likely better than other two.

I just ask all the Pakistani fans who love to drop the word trundler with Indian bowlers to show me three consecutive deliveries @90 mph. This is just a give and take to remind them that two can play this game.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

I have watched Imran bowl and I could literally see the balls coming down. I could barely see a blur of roberts delivery and all I heard was a thud of gloves.

Waquar was fast but am not sure of Wasim. Wasim had better control than anyone could ever have. He was a top dog.Most likely better than other two.

I just ask all the Pakistani fans who love to drop the word trundler with Indian bowlers to show me three consecutive deliveries @90 mph. This is just a give and take to remind them that two can play this game.

Why this obsession with Pakistani team and their players? I am starting to think you are a fan but having a hard time coming to terms with it