Are you a Cat person or a Dog person !!!

velu

Are you a Cat person or a Dog person !!!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Cat person or a Dog person ?

6 hours ago, beetle said:

I like both but first choice is cats.

They are elegant animals .

They don't slurp and lick your face . They don't try to hump peoples legs ...nor do they do the nasty stuff in public and embarrass everyone around.

They are less needy .

They find ways to exercise even in flats and don't have to be taken for walks.

i had a turkish angora once she used to follow me like a dog to the playground. But cats can not match dogs in playfullness, puppys are the most playful but yes they require a lot of care and time like human babies. 

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

Ok try this man. Go to a cat look into his/her eyes then close you eyes and look sideways. Do this a few times and keep a good distance but attract his or her attention by wistling then proceed with that gimmic. You are telling the cat you are his friend dont show your teeth. In time he will reciprocate. Spot the cat while she is about to go into the field to hunt like at 4:30 or 5 pm not when she is actively hunting with eyes glowing.

Does this trick work on leopards? 

37 minutes ago, Vilander said:

i had a turkish angora once she used to follow me like a dog to the playground. But cats can not match dogs in playfullness, puppys are the most playful but yes they require a lot of care and time like human babies. 

Kittens can be as playful as puppies but cats become serious and mature pretty fast. They are mostly takers....not givers.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Kittens can be as playful as puppies but cats become serious and mature pretty fast. They are mostly takers....not givers.

Girl friends, wife take almost everything you have. So dont have much to offer to cats. Doggo is a giver and I love that. I have golden and turtly adorbs.