Speed thread

Predator_05

His max speed was shown as 150. I'll try to get a screenshot of the graph. Rajeev ?? Srinath bowled quicker than that, BTW. Before he suffered the rotator cuff injury which forced him out of the '97 WI tour, he was bloody quick. It's a shame we didn't have speed guns when he was wrecking South Africa on a dead pitch at Ahmedabad

His max speed was shown as 150. I'll try to get a screenshot of the graph. Rajeev ?? Srinath bowled quicker than that, BTW. Before he suffered the rotator cuff injury which forced him out of the '97 WI tour, he was bloody quick. It's a shame we didn't have speed guns when he was wrecking South Africa on a dead pitch at Ahmedabad
not quite...it was rounded up. His fastest was 149.7 km/h...but i will be happy to be proved wrong if he actually did hit the 150 mark! he beats the mark set by Javagal Srinath...149.6
Wow, this pic is one to savor, ishaen2.jpg But I dont understand, how come Channel 9 and Star were showing different speeds for the same ball ? Star's speeds were 4-5 kmph slower than the ones showed by Channel 9.
The ball was one after the no ball right? I mean the free hit ball? Actually Star didn't show any speed gun reading for that ball.