Arjun Tendulkar trains with Team India, gets tips from Shastri

@Vilander ,when I used to play for CAB, many of the boys who used to play for Bengal age groups were called in to bowl to cricketers in practice sessions before big tourneys like IPL and even World T20.
That said, Arjun bagging stints to bowl to Indian And other international cricket teams over more experienced players looks suspicious and definitely not normal.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, Vilander said:

No but he is not saying that, he is saying ' Shastri' being India coach giving tips to a net bowler while he trains with Indian team is definitely not normal everyday net session. 

How are you sure that it is normal? Is this your assumption which are taking as a fact?

There are some scenarios:

1. You have to been to or seen/heard a lot about net sessions and seen that it doesn't happen - so you're sure that it's not normal.

2. You don't know, but somehow assume that it doesn't happen and since it's what now you believe, so it's definitely not normal. So you pass it as a fact on forum.

3. You know but still for some unknown reasons, but still you're posting opposite as a fact.

Which one is the case here?

Sounds perfectly normal. Probably 100s of other youngsters have done that.

10 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

How are you sure that it is normal? Is this your assumption which are taking as a fact?

sound normal for team India coach to coach a kid along with Indian team..because the kid is his friends' , the friend who got him hired to the said coach job. ok.  and 100s of youngsters have done this lol..man this is getting better..and better

Edited by Vilander
2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

sound normal for team India coach to coach a kid along with Indian team..because the kid is his friends' , the friend who got him hired to the said coach job. ok.  and 100s of youngsters have done this lol..man this is getting better..and better

Updated the post. Please state the reason why do you think it's not normal and what's the basis of your definite belief?

22 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

There are some scenarios:

1. You have to been to or seen/heard a lot about net sessions and seen that it doesn't happen - so you're sure that it's not normal.

2. You don't know, but somehow assume that it doesn't happen and since it's what now you believe, so it's definitely not normal. So you pass it as a fact on forum.

3. You know but still for some unknown reasons, but still you're posting opposite as a fact.

Which one is the case here?

none.

40 minutes ago, Vilander said:

But kid is not with Indian team. Kid's family spends their summers in England where kid plays. It is just a coincident that Indian team toured there. he would have been there anyway like any other year even Indian team was not there. 

31 minutes ago, Vilander said:

oh your close ended question - i choose none dude. I stand for what i have said in my previous posts. 

I am not asking to change your stand. I am asking what's the basis of your stand. You must have thought something while taking the stand or is it just a random stand?

50 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

I am not asking to change your stand. I am asking what's the basis of your stand. You must have thought something while taking the stand or is it just a random stand?

ah ok questioning my cricket credentials. Same as rest of the posters here, poster in ICF for all we care. But i am not commenting on any technicality, just commenting on aspects of public life. Job,favoring friends in work etc. pretty straight forward. 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

But kid is not with Indian team. Kid's family spends their summers in England where kid plays. It is just a coincident that Indian team toured there. he would have been there anyway like any other year even Indian team was not there. 

for you;

Dad doing anything to favor a child is not nepotism

Ankit rajput, Thambi, Navdeep being picked as net bowlers after IPL, ranji, FC etc is same as Arjun being picked for net bowling.

Visiting England for summers is gorunds for getting to bowling to England national cricket team in the nets..

what can i say.  you can live in your world mate. 

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

1. The quartet includes Hyderabad's Siraj, MP's Avesh, Saini of Delhi and Kerala's Thampi
  2. All these bowlers are capable of hitting the mid 140s and have performed at the Ranji, IPL and India A level

https://m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/india-in-south-africa/four-rookies-to-travel-with-team-india-to-sa-as-net-pacers/amp_articleshow/62025135.cms

No point of changing any minds. Either someone agrees or they dont. tendulkar has last name going for him and that is the reality.