KL Rahul and Karthik left out of first T20I against Ireland

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

no series is useless if used well, give chances to players like KL rahul, krunal rather stacking up stats of dhawan n rohit

That was the reason I said the upcoming series are useless as the youngsters won't be tried and the same old players will make merry against a weak side at home.The Asia Cup is another useless tournament which should have been scrapped long time back as its just another way of increasing averages of useless players.

Edited by The Unrealist
12 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Virat Kohli: I can't complain about anything today. Opening combination was excellent. The last over bowled by Ireland was terrific. Great effort by Rohit and Shikhar to put us in a good position. And good strikes from MS, Raina and Pandya in the end. Bowlers did a clinical job too. We have already announced that apart from the opening combination we are going to do a lot of experiments in the middle order. We are going to be flexible in the next few T20s. We will look to throw in guys when the situation requires them to come in and try to surprise the opposition. It presents the opportunity for the batsmen who couldn't get the opportunity to bat. The guys who couldn't get a chance today will get an opportunity in the next match. The guys had a great time in IPL but they need to get time in the middle here too. The team management decided to give a go to everyone in the squad. The guys are fine with this decision. We are looking to give everyone game-time and want them to portray the qualities they possess because many guys go on tour and never get an opportunity to play.

Rahul as opener has no change & don't think Kohli will give him chance to bat in the middle order .

That was the reason I said the upcoming series are useless as the youngsters won't be tried and the same old players will make merry against a weak side at home.The Asia Cup is another useless tournament which should have been scrapped long time back as its just another way of increasing averages of useless players.
You know , in India it is the players who bring ratings and not cricket itself.
If Stars like Virat and Dhoni don't play, people might end up skipping those timewaste matches.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk