Jasprit Bumrah has been ruled out of T20I and ODI series against England

1 minute ago, The Unrealist said:

Chill my friend why are you getting worked up and getting angry just relax :wp4:.

bakwas padh padh ke pareshan aa gya hu, its annoys me to a diff core that half of the energy is being wasted here to find ulta meaning of everything. I thought we are here to discuss cricket  rather creating dumb theories of conspiracy  

3 minutes ago, The Unrealist said:

I am afraid we are losing the series to England flat pitches and their batsman are in great form.

Bumrah was our go to man,the bowling revolves around him,but the replacements we have got for him our opposite to his kind,assuming their selection means we have a one dimensional pace attack ,we are not going anywhere,Umesh seems to have lost his pace,barring him we dont have bowlers who can hit the deck,chahar is a swing bowler cant see swing their as the English have  prepared it to their strength which is their batting,we cant win by containing them ,they will probably outbat us .Shardul is also interesting selection

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Its depressing to me that people just want to find politics in every thing 

Fashion hai india men

1. country men problem to opposition ya pakistan ka haath

2. BAche men problem to padosi ke bache ne bigada hia 

3. kohli gadbad kare to dhoni ka haath hai 

sudhrenge nhin hum 

:hysterical::hysterical: ye konsa post tha, mujhe bhi padhna hai

That guy wanted Rohit out of the team and was fine with Raina,Raydu and some other guy since they have developed winning mentality as they won the IPL final. Sachin Tendulkar is selfish for him Dravid or Kumble were great cricketers and Sachin was just average who just boosted his stats.

Edited by The Unrealist
3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

bakwas padh padh ke pareshan aa gya hu, its annoys me to a diff core that half of the energy is being wasted here to find ulta meaning of everything. I thought we are here to discuss cricket  rather creating dumb theories of conspiracy  

Arey bhai court room hai kya yeh ...gussa kyu kar raha hai ,tujhe bakwas lagti hai toh ignore kar,bhai tere se certificate lena hai toh bata..bhai plz approve my all future posts

6 minutes ago, The Unrealist said:

Deepak Chahar will replace him for the T20s, but Bumrah is likely to be available for the ODI series against England that begins on July 12

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/23953007/jasprit-bumrah-t20s-england

I am sure Jasprit wont be available for ODI's too..it takes 4 weeks to repair minor fractures too...july 12 is just 12 days away...he requires 28 days rest mostly unless its a hairline fracture which is not exactly a fracture but a hard impact on the bone...i think he may be available after 25 July

Deepak Chahar will replace him for the T20s, but Bumrah is likely to be available for the ODI series against England that begins on July 12
http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/23953007/jasprit-bumrah-t20s-england
To be honest, Bumrah should have been rested for ODIs too so that he can return in tests.
I think one major problem in our cricketers is that they don't take adequate rest.
They get to play the moment they are clinically fit.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk