Why does Rohit always waste the powerplay?

11 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

He barely does that nowadays. His innings' are causing more harm to Team India instead of our opponents. 

Yes. His slow early overs batting benefits the opposition nicely. It is one thing to defend and bat cautiously when the ball is swinging but to mindlessly block in every match, even on batsmen friendly wickets ,is unpardonable. 

On Sat Jul 07 2018 at 7:40 AM, rkt.india said:

His fitness is the reason for his trouble. His reflexes look so slow like slow motion.  He won't play for long if he doesn't get fitter.

This prediction has continuously been made for ages now and still he continues to play,I dont find any thing different here, majority of the times he has been lethargic with his reflexes and his performances,he is few among the many freeloaders in the team(squad)

5 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Hahahaha

When I say the truth about him I get banned 

Well glad y'all can see the truth eventually even though I have been saying this for years

No you get banned because you keep talking crap about players and insult members of the forum. Moreover you repeatedly ignore messages by other mods and admins about this.

It's not difficult to be respectful towards others.

17 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Look I can't help it of Rohit is useless. Crap players deserved to be called crapm. No sugar coating from me. It's ok. The rest will realize later as they are now. Just because I have the foresight should not count against me

Mods play favorites. They like Rohit so obviously anything against him they take it personally. Not my fault that I want what's best for India and they want what's best for that particular player

You just want to abuse everyone including players and members and hope that no one does anything. Anyway stop derailing threads. It has already been made clear 4-5 times now. 

Moreover, don't criticise moderation in all threads either. It is not appreciated. There is specific thread for that.

Won't take trouble of stopping mods/admins to ban you for longer time or even permanent next time. No one has that much free time for cleaning up posts in all threads and do nothing to prevent it completely.