Exactly one year to go for WC2019, how impressed are you with our preparations?

How impressed are you with India's 2019WC preparations?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How impressed are you with India's 2019WC preparations?

• 10/10 Very happy, couldn't have asked for more.
    • 8/10 Happy, but slight adjustments needed.
    • 6/10 OK, but once in a while, we are committing huge blunders.
    • 4/10 Dull, I expected more from our team.
    • 2/10 Sad, we are not at all ready.
    • 0/10 Dejected, Depressed, forget 2019WC.

7 minutes ago, someone said:

There are two big problems.

1. Lack of middle order (4,5,6). We are complete top heavy, and our middle order has failed to keep up.

2. Tail starts at No.8, it's a long tail. Do you need the likes of Ash or Jaddu back in team?

Those guys were never any good with the bat in ODI's.Maybe someone like Krunal can play over Chahal depending on conditions

As for the middle order there is no easy answer

4 hours ago, Vk1 said:

Scary to imagine some of them getting injured after ipl. Why couldn't they move ipl schedule.

I raised this point in another thread and sadly even many ICFers wanted status quo, they seemed to prefer IPL over WC .....jab fans hi aise hai toh :facepalm:?

4 hours ago, Mosher said:

Hunt for replacements for Dhoni and Raina should have started a year back. These selectors and Kohli have no long term vision. So we are stuck with these players now. Same is the case with back-up pacers. We should have given Rajpoot, Khaleel and Siraj few games by now. These idiot selectors wasted time in giving useless Unadkat chances. Now doing the same with Kaul and Shardul. In the end we will probably go with Umesh or Shami to WC. 

I don't understand why useless hack like Raina, Rayadu and over the hill player like yuvi can make a comeback just before WC but we can't try a promising youngster saying it's too late for new player, we still have abt 9 month more than enough to replace our shambolic middle order.

with the machine stitched kookaburra ball not swinging around like the duke does, pace is only effective against asian teams. 

I am thinking for the last game, why not make hardik open the bowling with Umesh and have 3 spinners - KulCha + Krunal ???

anyway Kaul is as effective as an alligator without teeth, it wouldn't hurt to get Krunal in for him...

this way our batting would strengthen too...