OMG....he cut his hair!!!

beetle

17 minutes ago, beetle said:

We both take pocket money for personal use .:p:

I do free PR ....dil se.:bow:

:(( Poor husband has to deal with you over that he has to give pocket money. Looks like he learned to be calm from MS. :p: Captain cool ka fan hoga pakka

23 minutes ago, beetle said:

We both take pocket money for personal use .:p:

I do free PR ....dil se.:bow:

one of northie my ex colleague told this to our team long back ( mostly a joke ) ..

she will get all her husbands salary .. and then she will give little pocket money to her husband so that he will comeback for money again :phehe:

40 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:(( Poor husband has to deal with you over that he has to give pocket money. Looks like he learned to be calm from MS. :p: Captain cool ka fan hoga pakka

Woh nahi deta...

His money is my money.:roti:

We both take pocket money for personal kharcha...

No...he is my fan.:p:

Edited by beetle

38 minutes ago, velu said:

one of northie my ex colleague told this to our team long back ( mostly a joke ) ..

she will get all her husbands salary .. and then she will give little pocket money to her husband so that he will comeback for money again :phehe:

If you give money to ghar ki laxmi...she will make it grow.....:roti:

1 hour ago, velu said:

this is my natural hairstyle ( without gel or oil )..

once my hair dries after washing , i end up getting this mushroomy hairstyle :(( 

7347571dce8cb2e47c0ce90fa5bf7c90.jpg

my hair starts covering my forehead once my hair dries after the bath 

Keratin treatment will make it more straighter and smoother. It will not help your problem.

It makes the hair less frizzy and shiney.

Curly hair become less curly.

Less curly hair become wavy and your kind of hair will become more straighter.

Is that what you want.

From what I remember...you had posted your pic in the pub and you had a super curly mop of hair on your head.

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

Keratin treatment will make it more straighter and smoother. It will not help your problem.

It makes the hair less frizzy and shiney.

Curly hair become less curly.

Less curly hair become wavy and your kind of hair will become more straighter.

Is that what you want.

From what I remember...you had posted your pic in the pub and you had a super curly mop of hair on your head.

no.. i have anti-gravity hair 

i cut my hair once is 4 or 5 months , after 3/4 months it will look messy 

my mother call it as beggar hair :phehe: (  beggars dont have money to apply oil or go for haircut and my hair looks like theirs )

no.. i have anti-gravity hair 
i cut my hair once is 4 or 5 months , after 3/4 months it will look messy 

my mother call it as beggar hair :phehe: (  beggars dont have money to apply oil or go for haircut and my hair looks like theirs )
I too had that anti-gravity straight hair with lots of volume. I avoid conditioners because it makes my hair super silky and completely unmanageable. I tried super strong gels but it doesn't work for me as I am fidgety and need to brush my hair with my hand.

I used to grow it long and my female cousins used to envy my hair.

At wrong end of 30s, my hair is not the same anymore but it still has decent volume.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, nikred said:

I too had that anti-gravity straight hair with lots of volume. I avoid conditioners because it makes my hair super silky and completely unmanageable. I tried super strong gels but it doesn't work for me as I am fidgety and need to brush my hair with my hand.

I used to grow it long and my female cousins used to envy my hair. emoji23.png

At wrong end of 30s, my hair is not the same anymore but it still has decent volume.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

i hate oil or gel because in my childhood my mom use to apply truckloads of coconut oil FORCEFULLY .. also i have oily skin

my hair is damn good .. i got good hair genes running , only thing i may get greyhair 

i use the strongest possible gel .. but i apply only when it is absolutely necessary 

image.png

1 hour ago, velu said:

i hate oil or gel because in my childhood my mom use to apply truckloads of coconut oil FORCEFULLY .. also i have oily skin

my hair is damn good .. i got good hair genes running , only thing i may get greyhair 

i use the strongest possible gel .. but i apply only when it is absolutely necessary 

image.png

Man I tried so many Indian gels. They are all useless. Try bit of wax instead works like a charm.