Can Shubman Gill make his ODI debut before the World Cup?

SecondSlip

28 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

But i think Nagarkoti will bring in the greater pr backing than these three,because i can sense he has the brett lee kind of vibes coming,he will be the next fitness freak coming up the ranks after kohli,India just lacked that kind of athelete for years specially a speed merchant,i dont know why but he induces that feeling, Nagarkoti is the one to watch out for ,he will be the candy for many girl eyes in years to come..what are your insights??

Mavi is same, supreme athlete and fit and pace.

10 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

I like Gill from what I have seen but he would take a couple of years to develop that 5th gear. Presuming that our top 4 would ideally be Dhawan, Rohit, Kohli and Rahul, can we have Gill as an accumulator? Not ideal. Especially since we'd already be carrying Dhongi as a liability at 5.

In a perfect world, our lower order would have Hardik, Pant and another hard hitting bowling all rounder to ensure a strong finish. It looks very muddled as of now.

The other hard hitting allrounder would have been Krunal,he seems to be perfect for loi cricket,has been good for a long time but never given a chance due to other dhongis and bevdas in the helm

Edited by Suhaan
The other hard hitting allrounder would have been Krunal,he seems to be perfect for loi cricket,has been good for a long time but never given a chance due to other dhongis and bevdas in the helm
Since the Selection is basically Sifrarishi nonsense, why the hell don't Hardik fight for his bro and try to rec him.
Huge improvement over Axar IMO

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

But i think Nagarkoti will bring in the greater pr backing than these three,because i can sense he has the brett lee kind of vibes coming,he will be the next fitness freak coming up the ranks after kohli,India just lacked that kind of athelete for years specially a speed merchant,i dont know why but he induces that feeling, Nagarkoti is the one to watch out for ,he will be the candy for many girl eyes in years to come..what are your insights??

Male Cricketers are kinda getting it hard to get positive reaction nowadays.

Kohli kinda started dominating the endorsement market because there was a massive vacuum as the other same generation actors like Ranbir Kapoor were nincompoops.

Right now for some reason, Ranveer Singh is coming though I genuinely believe he's not gonna last soon -he's getting positive reviews for his ads while Kohli's stoic and arrogant demeanour hasn't been able to catch people's imagination

He had a purple patch from 2013-2016 which actually went down after that Kumble fiasco.

Right now, the Market is difficult from brand ambassadors
You can't simply be a cricketer or an actor to be the Top Brand Ambassador.
Especially for men - females are doing a lot better

Ranbir Kapoor, despite being the Prince of Kapoor clan, has been the flop in the endorsement arena while Ranveer Singh took nearly 7-8 yrs to come up and yet many people don't think he can sustain.

Gill is the one with the PR backing right now, and is also probably the most good looking of this batch
Nagarkoti - I find him handsome but I don't think he's considered conventionally good looking.

But one thing I will say - what Nagarkoti has is Full on Star Power.
I realised it the moment I saw his Nokia Ad-his voice was dubbed yet I noticed him right away while It took me a while to notice Subhman.
He has this very Ayushman Khurrana ish spark that unmistakable and undeniable.
I don't know about the Brett Lee, Fitness Freak thingie but he can be the next cult personality if Marketed properly.
One good thing about Nagarkoti is he's associated with KKR and that alone can bring him much needed Bolly limelight.

In this market, more than any profession or any tag , it is the star power that make a brand ambassador.

A major negative about RS despite his eagerness and hard work is he comes off too artificial and try hard sometimes.
He reminds me of a Male version of priyanka chopra who found it hard to sustain once the hype was gone.

Virat toh has no star power at all - instead he's highly repulsive.
Same with KL rahul and everybody else.

Heard Dhoni is still the most profitable cricketer followed by Rahul Dravid and Sourav ganguly.
Virendra Sehwag doesn't do much ads now but he can do well if he does .
Even Sachin is not in the list anymore.

What Dhoni has is immense star power.
You eventually need star power to sustain
One reason Kat and Deepika are still the top actresses even after giving numerous flops and not working for 2 yrs is They have this Aura/star power.
New gen like Aloo Bhatt doesn't have that aura - that's why KJo mamu has to do overtime to make Aloo big.

Nagarkoti has star power.
A brainy marketing executive will always see the potential of an open market and try to make the best of an opportunity.

I guess BCCI and it's Conservative marketing partners will see more opportunity in Gill or maybe even Sharma because they are batsmen.
Gill is very dull when it comes to ad but I guess he's conventionally good looking

But I always if pushed hard enough, it is Nagarkoti who will be the next cult personality..

BTW, let's rank these 4 in terms of looks.

My ranking
1)Gill
2)Nagarkoti (Just for the spark in the eyes and that cute smile-he has a nice personality too)
3)Sharma
4)Mavi

11 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png
My ranking
1)Gill
2)Nagarkoti (Just for the spark in the eyes and that cute smile-he has a nice personality too)
3)Sharma
4)Mavi

which Sharma are you talking about, Rohit or Abhishek?  here are both.  i would say Abhishek is better looking.

images (2).jpg

which Sharma are you talking about, Rohit or Abhishek?  here are both.  i would say Abhishek is better looking.

787899248_images(2).jpg.ffec05ec0c37a505e3ebcf20ffec73ae.jpg
Of course Abhishek.
Only Morons will find Rohit good looking.
He's even more terrible (would I say terrifying) looking in real life.

Abhishek is really cute but I genuinely feel like he's that kind of guy whose looks degenerate once he ages.
He has terrible skin too

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Male Cricketers are kinda getting it hard to get positive reaction nowadays.

Kohli kinda started dominating the endorsement market because there was a massive vacuum as the other same generation actors like Ranbir Kapoor were nincompoops.

Right now for some reason, Ranveer Singh is coming though I genuinely believe he's not gonna last soon -he's getting positive reviews for his ads while Kohli's stoic and arrogant demeanour hasn't been able to catch people's imagination

He had a purple patch from 2013-2016 which actually went down after that Kumble fiasco.

Right now, the Market is difficult from brand ambassadors
You can't simply be a cricketer or an actor to be the Top Brand Ambassador.
Especially for men - females are doing a lot better

Ranbir Kapoor, despite being the Prince of Kapoor clan, has been the flop in the endorsement arena while Ranveer Singh took nearly 7-8 yrs to come up and yet many people don't think he can sustain.

Gill is the one with the PR backing right now, and is also probably the most good looking of this batch
Nagarkoti - I find him handsome but I don't think he's considered conventionally good looking.

But one thing I will say - what Nagarkoti has is Full on Star Power.
I realised it the moment I saw his Nokia Ad-his voice was dubbed yet I noticed him right away while It took me a while to notice Subhman.
He has this very Ayushman Khurrana ish spark that unmistakable and undeniable.
I don't know about the Brett Lee, Fitness Freak thingie but he can be the next cult personality if Marketed properly.
One good thing about Nagarkoti is he's associated with KKR and that alone can bring him much needed Bolly limelight.

In this market, more than any profession or any tag , it is the star power that make a brand ambassador.

A major negative about RS despite his eagerness and hard work is he comes off too artificial and try hard sometimes.
He reminds me of a Male version of priyanka chopra who found it hard to sustain once the hype was gone.

Virat toh has no star power at all - instead he's highly repulsive.
Same with KL rahul and everybody else.

Heard Dhoni is still the most profitable cricketer followed by Rahul Dravid and Sourav ganguly.
Virendra Sehwag doesn't do much ads now but he can do well if he does .
Even Sachin is not in the list anymore.

What Dhoni has is immense star power.
You eventually need star power to sustain
One reason Kat and Deepika are still the top actresses even after giving numerous flops and not working for 2 yrs is They have this Aura/star power.
New gen like Aloo Bhatt doesn't have that aura - that's why KJo mamu has to do overtime to make Aloo big.

Nagarkoti has star power.
A brainy marketing executive will always see the potential of an open market and try to make the best of an opportunity.

I guess BCCI and it's Conservative marketing partners will see more opportunity in Gill or maybe even Sharma because they are batsmen.
Gill is very dull when it comes to ad but I guess he's conventionally good looking

But I always if pushed hard enough, it is Nagarkoti who will be the next cult personality..

emoji23.pngemoji23.png
My ranking
1)Gill
3)Sharma
4)Mavi

Ya i forgot that Abhishek sharma..he too is a gifted cricketer....and will be nice in front of camera as well

Ya i forgot that Abhishek sharma..he too is a gifted cricketer....and will be nice in front of camera as well

Hahahahaha....He's super cute too but I think Abhishek lacks spark.
I remember watching few Abhishek IVs on FB while IPL and I found him very tongue tied and awkward.

Also I have gut feelings Abhishek will age terribly and might look like a troll In Few years.
Seen some pictures where he looks terrible without makeup/Insta filters.

However if marketed properly ,I think he'll do well in a country which has made Virat Kohli handsome.

Remember Mayank Dagar?

I think he's so hot

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Of course Abhishek.
Only Morons will find Rohit good looking.
He's even more terrible (would I say terrifying) looking in real life.

Abhishek is really cute but I genuinely feel like he's that kind of guy whose looks degenerate once he ages.
He has terrible skin too

Abey yaar tumhe uski skin detail k baare me bhi pata hai..now please dont say my friends uncle who is an insider told you..:laugh:urmisinha ,kothai theke jaanli??

Edited by Suhaan
Abey yaar tumhe uski skin detail k baare me bhi pata hai..now please dont say my friends uncle who is an insider told you..urmisinha ,aunty ne nahi bataya..
No no I follow him on Instagram and after seeing some close shot pictures, I feel Abhishek has terrible skin
I suppose he has mixed skin and weird pimple problems.
TBF his skin reminds me a lot of Christiano Ronaldo who also has similar skin and has aged terribly - man doesn't even look good without makeup nowadays

6 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

No no I follow him on Instagram and after seeing some close shot pictures, I feel Abhishek has terrible skin
I suppose he has mixed skin and weird pimple problems.
TBF his skin reminds me a lot of Christiano Ronaldo who also has similar skin and has aged terribly - man doesn't even look good without makeup nowadays

Tui toh sob jaanish..