Pak vs Afg, Abu Dhabi Starts at 05:00 PM IST (11:30 GMT), Sep 21

beetle

16 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

more like Dhoni. Wait till Dadu plays Rashid, Mujeeb,Lothiya Pathan, Chappan Tikli and mullah astafargullah

14 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Azam has a higher strike rate than thaliavali in run Chases in the last five years!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Much like dadu dhoni :phehe:

Glad to know you enjoy Babar's batting more than Dhoni...chalo atleast we have someone to cheer for pakistan in next game...

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Glad to know you enjoy Babar's batting more than Dhoni...chalo atleast we have someone to cheer for pakistan in next game...

Yeah we clearly don't waive pom poms in the air when thaliava dead bats a full toss in the 48th over when rrr is 14.

9 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Babar is the best they have among hacks. Dhoni is not as there are atleast 5 names better than him. How can you not see the difference?

Where did I say Dhoni is best we have? lol...Just bcos you are bored...you come up with tons of crappy post targeting Dhoni. 

I just mentioned Babar is playing like a di.ck with less than 50% SR chasing 250+ against Afghans. And this guy was going to topple Kohli to become no.1 batsman as per armchair pundits.

11 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Yeah we clearly don't waive pom poms in the air when thaliava dead bats a full toss in the 48th over when rrr is 14.

lol... kitne time se u were itching to type this crap here... just let ur frustration out...dont wait for Dhoni and India to lose...

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

:fear1: are you all going to trollvote me now as a mob?

Aur galat kya hai...playing selfishly for 100s is forte of most mumbaikar including Sachin...Shahidi bhai ne aaj wahi kar diya aur apni team ke 3-4-5 runs kam kar diye total se...

the most selfish cricketer alive ever is playing with his selfish gangs so u don't need to drag past  the time .

Edited by beetle