On what basis, Karthik and Rayadu are better batsmen than Rahul?

Trichromatic

6 hours ago, gattaca said:

Is it hard to comprehend what I wrote?  You are posting like :mad: teenager ?.I said he played few matches at 4. 

Stop getting triggered so easily.

And what did I say wrong ...he hasn't played even 2 back to back matches at no. 4.

Few matches ???? You don't even know how many he has played at 4 and you are ready with conclusions.... Stop being a grandpa and learn to read and post without getting triggered so easily, especially when you don't even know what you are talking about.

6 hours ago, RAZPOR said:

Stop getting triggered so easily.

And what did I say wrong ...he hasn't played even 2 back to back matches at no. 4.

Few matches ???? You don't even know how many he has played at 4 and you are ready with conclusions.... Stop being a grandpa and learn to read and post without getting triggered so easily, especially when you don't even know what you are talking about.

can you read ? I said he was given chances at 4. he was poor at 4,5 and 6.  He himself doesnt want bat at 4 even in IPL he opens. He opens for Karnataka as well and opens in test matches as well. I dont why you want him to bat at 4.   If you are so mad go shout at selectors not at ICF posters. 

Edited by gattaca
4 hours ago, gattaca said:

can you read ? I said he was given chances at 4. he was poor at 4,5 and 6.  He himself doesnt want bat at 4 even in IPL he opens. He opens for Karnataka as well and opens in test matches as well. I dont why you want him to bat at 4.   If you are so mad go shout at selectors not at ICF posters. 

You are obviously incapable of having a civil discussion. 

Edited by RAZPOR
21 minutes ago, gattaca said:

LOL. I gave a good explanation and you have no answer. Tell why why you want him at 4. you are the one who said grand pa and all. you were posts were angry reflect on them. 

You just get  triggered easily.Maybe stop using online forums if you are so touchy.

All you suggested is Rahul has been given enough chances ,which is not true,has played a total of 13 odis at different positions and at long intervals of time.

replying with lol and can you read ....and other things is not a good way to start any explanation though.

1 hour ago, RAZPOR said:

You just get  triggered easily.Maybe stop using online forums if you are so touchy.

All you suggested is Rahul has been given enough chances ,which is not true,has played a total of 13 odis at different positions and at long intervals of time.

replying with lol and can you read ....and other things is not a good way to start any explanation though.

The problem is he wants to be in top order. Which you are missing. He wants to be opener or one down which is impossible currently in ODI setup. Remember he never played in other positions in domestics too. Not everyone can play at 4,5,6. He is natural stroke maker which makes him suited to top order. He is given few chances is what I said. I didn’t say enough there is a difference. 

19 minutes ago, gattaca said:

The problem is he wants to be in top order. Which you are missing. He wants to be opener or one down which is impossible currently in ODI setup. Remember he never played in other positions in domestics too. Not everyone can play at 4,5,6. He is natural stroke maker which makes him suited to top order. He is given few chances is what I said. I didn’t say enough there is a difference. 

He played ipl 2016 at 4.he scored t20 century at 4.in odi there are no opening or middle order.