And the loser is India.

Khota

2 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

No I meant the boarder region in general. I was just there for a cup of tea then I went back to BD. Serene views too! You should visit. 

BD might be a nice country but fans are anything but nice. Do you think it was a conspiracy by BCCI to win this? Are you happy that India won or sad that your country was cheated.

14 hours ago, Khota said:

Raydu, Karthick, Jadhav are here on merit.

Rahul is getting a raw deal.

On what merit did rayadu and Karthik were chosen? The hack rayadu has a pathetic strike rate. And Karthik is no better. The guy showed so much unprofessionalism yesterday. Both should be kicked out forever. There are other players who have done more than these two who are given a raw deal.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

BD might be a nice country but fans are anything but nice. Do you think it was a conspiracy by BCCI to win this? Are you happy that India won or sad that your country was cheated.

I was hoping that the associate nations and minnows do well in this tournament because its good for Cricket. But in the end I wanted India to win the whole thing. A brutal tournament for Pakistan is cherry on top tho. 

As for the Liton Das stumping, I believe the rule is for any part of the foot to be behind the line. The foot was on the line but none of it was behind it. Last I checked, Rod Tucker neither Indian or BCCI employee.

Edited by Jersey #10
4 hours ago, Shunya said:

Keep burning... your misery is never going to end... aaj Dhoni, kal Virat and then many more... start praying in front of your bhagwaan for India to lose nai toh tera jeena mushkil hai itni jalan se...

I am a huge fan of kohli and even dhoni before he overstayed. 

You are the pathethic insecure fan boy who took pot shots at past legends to up dhoni.

You are the pathethic insecure fan boy who takes pot shots at new comers like Pant because he is a threat to dhonis place.

You are the pathethic insecure fan boy who sided with dhoni when he bullies new comers like Kuldeep.

You are the pathetic insecure fan boys who always sides with two known trolls because they pretend to like dhoni even when they constantly keep abusing past legends 

So dont talk to me about burning or supporting india. You only support one player and everything you accuse others of is just projection and hypcorisy 

Edited by CSK Fan
35 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

I am a huge fan of kohli and even dhoni before he overstayed. 

You are the pathethic insecure fan boy who took pot shots at past legends to up dhoni.

You are the pathethic insecure fan boy who takes pot shots at new comers like Pant because he is a threat to dhonis place.

You are the pathethic insecure fan boy who sided with dhoni when he bullies new comers like Kuldeep.

You are the pathetic insecure fan boys who always sides with two known trolls because they pretend to like dhoni even when they constantly keep abusing past legends 

So dont talk to me about burning or supporting india. You only support one player and everything you accuse others of is just projection and hypcorisy 

You are no fan of anyone, and India ka to dur dur tak nahi.

And rest all personal namecalling n crap,just keep it to yourself. Dont wanna argue with a troll.

Right now I am very happy with Indian team(with Dhoni) winning Asia cup and just want to enjoy how so much burn it has caused toygers, pakiss and some butthurt sachin bhakts

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

It felt like a loss, I am ashamed that both Rohit and Shastri were taking bows for it.That chase was the most horrible chase I have seen in recent times. The tail starts at no 3 which is so scary.What are these bozos doing in the team.

Preach! We needed to finish it in 35 overs with 8 wickets in end. It's good to get over the hump but we literally barely squeezed back. Also, we need to be able to bat at least 8 deep. It's 2018 for god's sake. Right now if we are down 4 wickets, it feels like an Everest climb. 

Just now, Jersey #10 said:

Preach! We needed to finish it in 35 overs with 8 wickets in end. It's good to get over the hump but we literally barely squeezed back. Also, we need to be able to bat at least 8 deep. It's 2018 for god's sake. Right now if we are down 4 wickets, it feels like an Everest climb. 

If we are 2 down, it's game over. If Rohit doesn't score those 30 odd runs after dhawan got out, we would have lost easily..

8 hours ago, express bowling said:

In ODIs in the last 1 year  ...

We defeated SA in SA  5 - 1

Defeated Australia       4 - 1

Defeated   NZ                2 - 1

That is definitely wonderful and pride worthy. However, I would hesitate to take the current squad in a beef with either of those 3. 

This Asia cup was full of Associate-eque teams except for Bangladesh and India. . Srilanka might be worse than associate nations right now, Hongkong, Afghanistan, Pakistan (lol). 

This is for anyone aware of American college basketball - 

I'd like to correlate Asia cup to a college basketball team outside of the Power 6 (P6) conference. A team from 7th best conference can go 30-1 ripping through their entire schedule and conference but get thrashed the moment they play against a Duke or any decent P6 team. This Asia cup feels like a non p6 conference bout and definitely doesn't make me so confident about this team against higher level competition. 

1 hour ago, Jersey #10 said:

That is definitely wonderful and pride worthy. However, I would hesitate to take the current squad in a beef with either of those 3. 

This Asia cup was full of Associate-eque teams except for Bangladesh and India. . Srilanka might be worse than associate nations right now, Hongkong, Afghanistan, Pakistan (lol). 

The current squad did not win those 3 series.

Kohli in place of Rayudu is a big big difference in batting.

No Pandya in this squad meant that we did not have the only lower-middle order big hitter we had in those 3 series.

And we did not play seriously against Hong Kong ... our  Afghanistan match lacked 7 regulars.

5 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

This is for anyone aware of American college basketball - 

I'd like to correlate Asia cup to a college basketball team outside of the Power 6 (P6) conference. A team from 7th best conference can go 30-1 ripping through their entire schedule and conference but get thrashed the moment they play against a Duke or any decent P6 team. This Asia cup feels like a non p6 conference bout and definitely doesn't make me so confident about this team against higher level competition. 

There is no correlation. India did not take it seriously and India had everything to lose.

8 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

I was hoping that the associate nations and minnows do well in this tournament because its good for Cricket. But in the end I wanted India to win the whole thing. A brutal tournament for Pakistan is cherry on top tho. 

As for the Liton Das stumping, I believe the rule is for any part of the foot to be behind the line. The foot was on the line but none of it was behind it. Last I checked, Rod Tucker neither Indian or BCCI employee.

There in lies the problem of playing against BD. You never win, it is always the refs who cost them the game. Now explain to me why should India play them?