Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

I dont think Mallya's team has in it to enter Semis. Yesterday it was as if Mumbai Indians are playing in home' date=' more support for Sachin than RCB. I'd be happy if this team fails badly.[/quote'] The batting looks good, the bowling has never been strong even since the first season (Other than Kumble). But after Dravid and Kumble left I cant relate to this team.

The batting looks good' date=' the bowling has never been strong even since the first season (Other than Kumble). But after [b']Dravid and Kumble left I cant relate to this team.
Add Uthappa,Vinay Kumar and Manish Pandey. I am supporting Pune this year. Stupid Mallya lost the home turf support. It is going to win only against KXIP, DC and Kochi, All other teams will brush aside RCB. Even Sanga's will get more support this year.

A franchise system will not work if fans support players instead of the team.owners will always make stupid mistakes' date='thats a fact in any sport.[/quote'] Its more of Mallya's attitude which drives away its fans. When asked about the lack of local players, he shot back arrogantly " how many Bangalore players were there in worldcup winning team? One must support the team irrespective who plays in it". It was as if team is his personal property and fans are bound to support the team no matter what. This is the kind of attitude that really pisses off the hardcore fans.

Its more of Mallya's attitude which drives away its fans. When asked about the lack of local players' date=' he shot back arrogantly " how many Bangalore players were there in worldcup winning team? One must support the team irrespective who plays in it". It was as if team is his personal property and fans are bound to support the team no matter what. This is the kind of attitude that really pisses off the hardcore fans.[/quote'] What owners tend to forget no matter what, people come to stadium to watch cricket and their heroes. And if they cant respect fans, they shouldnt really expect respect from them either. No matter how many bollywood pimps are their in your co-operate box, the guys who gets the loudest cheer are the players. I remember Bangalore crowd started shouting TAYLOR TAYLOR TAYLOR(after his hard hiiting exploits from the previous game) during one of the Champions League game when we was going to bat, the guy so overwhelmed that he stopped in his tracks for a moment to absorb the atmosphere. People choose there own heroes, you cant force it on them. I love Watson & Warne for what he did at Rajasthan for the last 3 seasons and had Rajasthan not retained them I would have been epically pissed.

we just have to win half our games from here to ensure atleast a 4th spot.
So you want a semis spot without even winning half your remaining games even after a bad start? :finger: Don't worry, the addition of Gayle has pushed you gaize from the bottom of the pile to real contenders. :two_thumbs_up:

So you want a semis spot without even winning half your remaining games even after a bad start? :finger: Don't worry, the addition of Gayle has pushed you gaize from the bottom of the pile to real contenders. :two_thumbs_up:
nope,i want us to finish 1st or 2nd to get two chances to win the ipl.That's just a worse case scenario.

wohoooo !!!! Finally :rcb: on a role here at IPL 4. After disastrous start to their campaign suddenly the arrival of Gayle has prompted the diffrence of all here. 3 wins out of 3 since Gayle's arrival that is 100 Percent result. 102,26,49 but i still feel they are a bowler short here. Should Replace Dilshan with Pujara at the top & get Langaveldt in place of Arvind/syed Mohammed just to make it perfectly balanced team.

t62o12.jpg @sidharthamallya RCB has been the most active IPL team in promoting environmental awareness thru the green initiative we have undertaken..To show our commitment to the cause, RCB will wear a special green strip for the game against KTK at Chinnaswamy Stadium on May 8th.