AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Pakistani special moments

Chaos

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

cmon you want me to be up all night to watch this hong kong equivalent team named pakistan??. Cant even beat aussies "c" team at "home".  

This is a test match you troller, so wait for the day 5 and we will show you the results. BTW I dont think when India tours Aus, they will not need 5 days to play. :cantstop:

Cricket should be separated from politics. The brand of cricket Pakistan generally plays, mercurial and charismatic, has always impressed me. Even being an Indian, I have generally supported Pakistan against SENA countries. Whatever the military government, terror factions of Pakistan thinks and does has nothing to do with their general public. There is no shame in supporting another countries' cricket team and doing that does not make it mutually exclusive to not support India's war against terrorism.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Let me act like a typical Pakistani fan now as they seem to be beating Australia. If it was India doing it they would saythe following things:

Standard of cricket is very low in this decade.

Australia is a very weak side.

India has home field advantage.

Umpiring is biased.

Since they are winningthis is what they are saying:

Pakistan has the best spin attack.

Pakistan has the best pace attack.

Pakistan has the best batsman.

Best wkt kpr.

Let me act like a typical Pakistani fan now as they seem to be beating Australia. If it was India doing it they would saythe following things:

Standard of cricket is very low in this decade.

Australia is a very weak side.

India has home field advantage.

Umpiring is biased.

Since they are winningthis is what they are saying:

Pakistan has the best spin attack.

Pakistan has the best pace attack.

Pakistan has the best batsman.

Best wkt kpr.

Your obsession with Pakistanis continues..and you are the same guy that cries about Pak forums contentphehe.gif

Cricket should be separated from politics. The brand of cricket Pakistan generally plays, mercurial and charismatic, has always impressed me. Even being an Indian, I have generally supported Pakistan against SENA countries. Whatever the military government, terror factions of Pakistan thinks and does has nothing to do with their general public. There is no shame in supporting another countries' cricket team and doing that does not make it mutually exclusive to not support India's war against terrorism.

To be honest - Pakistan is a terrorist country that is beyond any sort of redemption or admiration

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

To be honest - Pakistan is a terrorist country that is beyond any sort of redemption or admiration

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

This is a bit extreme in my view. General mass are not after blood, they are after a better life. But their society is controlled by extremists.Anyway, disagreements are part and parcel in a democracy. India's approach towards solving these problems have been terrible.

On 10/16/2018 at 7:05 PM, cric_fan said:

You guys are obsessed with Pak past fast bowlers. Mostly bitter.

giggle.gif

this is not bitterness. it is only about plain reality .Be aware that lots and lots of ordinary game lovers who believe in fair play and ethics

can't take the record of PAK fast bowlers especially that of  prime minister Kaptaan Sahib  & also Pak's team records   as genuine as they used to be any more. On the top of all , poor Steven Smith's ill fate is there for all to see.From that point of view, some dumb Padosis  chest thumbing about  these matters  can't  at all be taken silently by   patriotic Indians after a centain point. They will respond by stating bitter truths that even the mods and admins  in the padosi site  can't digest.The solution is for the Pakistani not to go gaga over achievements  obtained thru unfair and unethical methods after a certain point.

49 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

This is a bit extreme in my view. General mass are not after blood, they are after a better life. But their society is controlled by extremists.Anyway, disagreements are part and parcel in a democracy. India's approach towards solving these problems have been terrible.

Do you know Ghazwa a hind? Most of the Pakistani believe it and support this type of ideology on their forum.

Edited by VT87
20 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Oh take off your biased glasses. When I was active on PP, they would delete any of my posts they considered ‘anti-Indian’ even though they were not ‘anti-Indian. Stop this nonsense of how mods there are sensitive etc. One thing you will not see on Pak forums is abuse as I see on this forum.

it is not bias.... it is personnel experience . i myself experienced it. A PAK guy over there put forward a post w.r.t 'tampering of Sachin'. When I responded with tampering of 'Imran', my post got deleted.That guy's post was displayed with out any hesitation. When it got to 2 or 3 of my posts deleted  in a heap, I responded harshly  and got banned. Now I spit on that forum and have utter contempt for those boot licking Indian posters.  

Do you know Ghazwa a hind? Most of the Pakistani believe it and support this type of ideology on their forum.
Had to search for it. This kind of ideas are not healthy in this day and age. But if our thought processes are similar in nature, then this chain of violence would never stop. This digression is really getting political which I don't want. Do you know one of Pakistan's largest trade partner is india? Bullets always flow in the border, but economic relation etc. Never stop. A lot of political hatred is created in both sides so that real issues ae ignored: education,poverty, basic amenities, jobs and general wealth building. Religion is a great way to mask these.We must always search for a better solution to be the best democracy in the world. Otherwise, we would indeed become the nation Pakistan wants us to be, a big bully.

These will sound like big empty words , particularly to a person who has lost his/her family member in war. But the truth and solutions are far more complex and require a lot of sacrifice , honesty and failures rather than jingoism and let's nuke padosis etc. Another major problem has been that the army faction of Pakistan does not want these to stop so that real issues are ignored. Same here in this side of border.

This is still a cricket forum. Apologies of digression.

19 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

Ridiculous. The so called free speech here has led to nothing but trolls running riot. That forum has some of the best discussions in any online forum. There is a difference between lenient moderation and no moderation. When every single thread is just trolls running riot, when mods are just trolling, when every thing is just sachin, dhoni in every thread you have to draw a line. The quality of discussions and threads there vs here is not even close. And the moderation is the difference. They dont ban free speech or dissent. They ban low quality contribution and deliberate trolling and incitement.

Once in a while threads like this one is fun. These threads are supposed to be a break from hard core discussions and serious topics. Like a chai break. But when every thread is the same junk then it becomes a problem.

This is a private website and not the government. Every private entity has their own rules and regulation and has nothing to do with free speech. For example, try going and abusing your boss. If he fires you complain about free speech. Private entities have nothing to do with free speech. At home a dad or mom can ban words. In a community or an apartment complex. An office. In a private mall, shops, private transport, privately owned website all have rules nothing to do with free speech. A basic civic lesson will let you know that free speech is to with government and nothing to with private websites. A forum without rules and good moderation gets taken over by trolls and the quality dips

agree with a lot of what you said too. Here, you can see a few stray dog level trolls who keep on personally  denigrating  legendary players  with out any reasons and they are allowed a free run.And padosi site is the exact opposite. Agree that quality discussions  go on a lot over there , but it is also that,  unnecessary chest thumping w.r.t superiority of Pakistan over India   at team levels and player levels are also allowed to flourish unabashedly. If Indians with dignity retaliate,  their opinions are supressed too.

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Problem is the series between the two would be in favor of Pakistan. Our win streak will increase a huge margin. So its smart to not play us and get humilated.

Just like the last two matches. What do they add in water in Pakistan that you lead a life of denial.