Mohammad Abbas...

Asim

17 minutes ago, Vilander said:

insidious mentioned Gurbani, i know gurbani picks up tuckloads of wickets. How is he ?

Gurbani is a swing bowler primarily.   His main weapon is the inswinger to the right hander although he gets outswing too on occasions.

His accuracy is ok ...  but not special from whatever I have seen 

And he is not tall.

Edited by express bowling
8 hours ago, Vilander said:

I mean paine wicket lol did not know where his off stump was thats aus first wicket. You dont expect this from likes of kohli root. 

Still stuck at can't take wicket of Kohli, Root. 

https://www.willow.tv/videos/41-3:-mohammad-abbas-to-je-root-wicket-lbw-eng-vs-pak-streaming-online-1st-test-pakistan-tour-of-england-2018

He has already done it. 

17 hours ago, sandeep said:

Haven't seen you around for a while. Welcome back.  You increased the 'sane' Pakistani forum member percentage exponentially!  

On topic, I haven't seen much of Abbas bowl yet, but the plaudits are raining in from everywhere for him.  Looking forward to watching him bowl next when I get a chance!  

Thanks, I do post actually while Pak matches, not too much though... Actually find it hard even to watch matches LIVE now most of the times...

Yeah although Abbas performed everywhere he played so far but here it's been considered special because of i. consistency; took wickets in all 4 inng with an exceptional avg of 10.5 overall ii. that too on UAE wickets iii. his control over line & length...

6 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Well any one can take a wicket. Taking 10 wickets is special his current form wont be retained when he plays further there was some poor batting by Aus thats clear to see. I do not see your point. You mean abbas is some grrat bowler who will keep running through sides each test lol chill man.