Ravi Ashwin disappointed at being left out of the ODI squad

12 hours ago, mishra said:

“It is always disappointing for anyone to be left out, but for me, the moment I got into the Indian team it was about excelling. How many teams have the luxury of not having their first spinner in the team? To give due credit, when Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal came, they did extremely well,” he said.

Please read it

and how does he credit himself as the "first choice spinner"?

1 hour ago, sriniwu said:

and how does he credit himself as the "first choice spinner"?

He is a typical bakchod who thinks quite highly of himself.I still remember one of his interviews during the CT, where he openely confessed about the shock of his exclusion from the first XI as if Ind were going in with weakened team in his absence.Post that interview, Virat played him every match in CT and he didn't merit a spot ahead of 3rd seamer.

Even Jaddu needs to be booted out.It would be funny to see what happens when Pandya comes back in the squad, ideally Jaddu should be left out but I have my suspicions about that happening.

9 hours ago, SK_IH said:

He is a typical bakchod who thinks quite highly of himself.I still remember one of his interviews during the CT, where he openely confessed about the shock of his exclusion from the first XI as if Ind were going in with weakened team in his absence.Post that interview, Virat played him every match in CT and he didn't merit a spot ahead of 3rd seamer.

Even Jaddu needs to be booted out.It would be funny to see what happens when Pandya comes back in the squad, ideally Jaddu should be left out but I have my suspicions about that happening.

i guess jaddu will be in and chahal out..but, no ashwin plzzzz