ODIS: Rohit vs Kohli

mishra

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

What kind of statement is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

India vs Pak. Rohi was angry with himself when he got out. Kohli simply surrendered his wicket to his Pakistani Bros.

Its attitude you bring, that matters. In my pub atleast 10% people were cursing Kohli

Edited by mishra
2 minutes ago, mishra said:

India vs Pak. Rohi was angry with himself when he got out. Kohli simply surrendered his wicket to his Pakistani Bros.

Its attitude you bring, that matters. In my pub atleast 10% people were cursing Kohli

He thought he was out, so he walked off.Stop finding fault in everything.His attitude is just fine and he is doing his bit without him imposing himself on the tournament yet.Long way to go still in the tournament.

On 1/12/2019 at 10:41 PM, rkt.india said:

Test pitches last time were also very flat. This tour he struggled. Averaged 37 in 2012, 40 this time. So 38.5 on tours. Succeeded once on extreme pattas and even then failed at Gabba which had something pace and bounce.

Lol. Scored 100+ on the toughest pitch of the entire tour i

On 6/17/2019 at 12:51 PM, putrevus said:

He thought he was out, so he walked off.Stop finding fault in everything.His attitude is just fine and he is doing his bit without him imposing himself on the tournament yet.Long way to go still in the tournament.

We both disagree on Kohli. For you, Kohli is best skipper, best person, best team builder, best attitude, best inter personal skills, best acumen, most honest person. For me, You think all that because he can bat better than most. 

4 hours ago, ThePhenomenal1 said:

Let us be grateful that both are playing for india at the same time. I'm glad Rahul is in some form, pant has got some runs, pandya has had a few cameos, and kohli is yet to perform at his best but has had 4-5 50s. If Rohit and Kohli can help india win a 3rd world cup, they'll both be celebrated. 

pant needs to bat more smartly since no.4 is a crucial position that is inhabited by smith, morgan, etc in other teams.

15 hours ago, Vijy said:

pant needs to bat more smartly since no.4 is a crucial position that is inhabited by smith, morgan, etc in other teams.

Yes if he just cuts out the risky shots early on he would be better. Think teams will bowl leg side to make him slog, he’s got to make sure he plays smarter.

1210483_900x1125.png&w=570&format=jpg

7 - Number of ODI centuries for Rohit Sharma in 2019. Only once has any batsman made more in a calendar year. Sachin Tendulkar had scored nine centuries in 1998 which is the record. Overall, this is Rohit's 10th hundred across the formats - including his three Test centuries -, which is also the most among all batsmen this year.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/28324821/stats-rohit-sharma-second-only-sachin-tendulkar