India will be having the oldest batting lineup in the world cup 2019 !!!

velu

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

Dhoni is reason why we failed in T20s even after having IPL and so many t20 cricket. Strike rate of pathetic 116 in t20s and called finisher? He was lucky to have great players for 2007 to win the worldcup else he can't even dream of winning it.

Correction 127 is his SR which is pretty good considering T20I scores aren't big back in those years. 

Rohit And Afridi has better SR than Sachin in Odis. That makes them better than sachin right ? 

4 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Abe lodu utla paida hua hai kya? bar bar sachin ka naam le raha hai jaise vo tera baap hai.

:giggle: you are getting triggered for no reason. It was just a comparison to your fav player. 

You need to drink glass of water and do some yoga. When you are relaxed, reply me back. 

Edited by Rasgulla
5 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Dhoni is reason why we failed in T20s even after having IPL and so many t20 cricket. Strike rate of pathetic 116 in t20s and called finisher? He was lucky to have great players for 2007 to win the worldcup else he can't even dream of winning it.

There's a reason why he used to promote the likes of Jadeja before him. :winky:

He even tried his best to screw us in the t20 final against Pakistani. 6(10)

Check out those two t20s in Zimbabwe in 2014. We were almost embarrassed due to thalaiva consolidating in the death overs and almost lost a series but the great gujju axar Patel had other plans :phew:

4 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Time to pull the plug bot. Dhoni has already been partially kicked out. I am so happy that he will be kicked out twice.next stop- kick on the backside in ODIs 

:giggle: He pulled the biggest plug in history by dropping Aliaaa. I am so happy we went on to win CT2013. Ailiaaa had plans for 2015 :whack: 

10 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

@velu translate please. Only you can understand this guy. What does this post even have to do with what I said? :cantstop:

Eating lot of Dhoklas can affect your brain. :giggle: Velu bhai ll get you an appointment with sunny jee. You need mental help. 

Chalo atleast you grew a pair and replying instead of hiding like a coward. 

Edited by Rasgulla
1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

:giggle: you are getting triggered for no reason. It was just a comparison to your fav player. 

Man your post don't even make sense.

It's Like

Dhoni fails. You - Sachin is Poor.

India have aged players. You - But Sachin has low strike rate.

Kohli fails. You - Sachin was selfish.

Rohit scores. You - Sachin was useless.

Shastri Drinks. You - Sachin is overrated.

Just now, Nikola said:

It's Like

His posts are pure spam. Any other forum would have already banned him.

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

It's Like

:giggle: Looks like you are completely ttiggered. Now you are making up stuff which I never said. 

Just now, CSK Fan said:

If Mods are itself looking like they are multi then you know how forum runs. Admins idk why don't ban such mods. Forum must have strict rules against trolls & spams. There is limit to troll and spammers are disallowed on all forums with instant permanent ban.

1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

Eating lot of Dhoklas can affect your brain. :giggle: Velu bhai ll get you an appointment with sunny jee. You need mental help. 

Chalo atleast you grew a pair and replying instead of hiding like a coward. 

This is a formal warning. We have stopped using words like sambhar sniffer, dhoklas, rasam slurpers, etc. Check the grievances thread. Next time will be a bigger ban.

The reason why most sane heads here don't reply to your post is because you're an idiot. First of all it takes at least 5 minutes to process your post and the point you futily attempt to make. Secondly, your arguments are baseless. And when you get cornered, you reply back with something so stupid, the other person has to go wtf is the point of this. Why am I wasting time arguing with this loser? Seems to me like you're mentally ill.

1 minute ago, CSK Fan said:

Irony!!!! Yayyy 

You are posting from your second account while your original account kira or Newguy is banned

:giggle: Chalo got this hardcore chamcha kira/Newguy into this thread. 

All bhakts triggered. 

Just now, Rasgulla said:

Irony!!!! Yayyy 

You are posting from your second account while your original account kira or Newguy is banned

:giggle: Chalo got this hardcore chamcha kira/Newguy into this thread. 

All bhakts triggered. 

Chalo proved you are mod/staff member talking from other acc. 

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

This is a formal warning. We have stopped using words like sambhar sniffer, dhoklas, rasam slurpers, etc. Check the grievances thread. Next time will be a bigger ban.

The reason why most sane heads here don't reply to your post is because you're an idiot. First of all it takes at least 5 minutes to process your post and the point you futily attempt to make. Secondly, your arguments are baseless. And when you get cornered, you reply back with something so stupid, the other person has to go wtf is the point of this. Why am I wasting time arguing with this loser? Seems to me like you're mentally ill.

:giggle:   Crap that you came up with are now banned. Good to know. This thread wouldn't have reached 2nd page if they weren't replying to me. Wtf you even on about :hysterical:  

Thats second para is hilarious. You are basically describing your own posts. Such a hypocrite. 

Rasgulla : you need mental help

What was the comeback for that ? 

Laaloo : No, you are mentally ill 

Jeez lot of work to be done here! Putting Kira to shame. :rotfl: